Mountain Cycle 9point5

Hey guys, just wanted to know if anyone has had any experiance with the mountain cycle 9.5 frame. I think it would suit my riding style but need some help.

Rik

logged out
Ugly? Fuckoff, that thing's sexy, gotta love the flowing lines. Plus form follows function.
I think it's more a question of if it suits your budget more than anything else :shock:

S.

ex offender
Rik said:
Ugly? Fuckoff, that thing's sexy, gotta love the flowing lines. Plus form follows function.
I think it's more a question of if it suits your budget more than anything else :shock:
It looks like it's pregnant and/or bent beyond belief.

Well I think it looks sexy as! I bought one off ebay in the states for US$800. Should end up costing me bout $1500, new with warranty.

big dan

Likes Dirt
used to have a standard shockwave..suspension was ok but the angles felt all wrong..didnt seem to slow ben cory down much though so maybe i didnt adapt.

wombat

Lives in a hole
Socket said:
http://www.dropmachine.com/reviews/9.5.shtml

From what I've seen, DM do pretty unbiased reviews... ie they're not afraid to say something's shit (check out their Aircorp review).
And Atomlab were at that time sponsoring the team to boot!

bazza

look at me
AHHHHHHHHHH im going to have nightmares now. thanks fuzzy! NOT you have wayyy too much time on your hands boy.

Gutty

Likes Bikes and Dirt
All props to DaveW on Ridemonkey for the photoshop job.

Damn i'm one sexy bitch.........