Mr Plow's send off

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
The United Kingdom will never know what hit it when Plow arrives! Nice video's Siz....

Plow, good luck, stay in touch and have a great time! You will be missed but you won't be forgotten. All the best mate.;)

CAB

Likes Dirt
Best of luck for the future Greg. Sweet vids too!

P.S. the ute looks a little sick going up flaggon lol

Last edited:

binner

Hath shat hymself
go then ....just go

Hey Greg, Good luck on your new beginning. Hope the family adjusts ok.

You better get use to things like ...a packet of crisps please, do you want those chips open or closed, a pint of IPA thanks gov,sainsbury's is the place to buy deli meat, you want a cold pork pie for lunch luv, ahh the ol bill again, where's the off license ?, stand clear of the doors please, due to a pedestrian fallen onto the tracks the picadilly line will be delayed half an hour, I'm just nippin down to ladbrokes to put a tennah on "dogs of war" race 5.

Good luck mate and hope you all arrive safe ..
see you back in about 2 years....;) :p

MadMatt

The MiniMan
Hey Greg, we will all miss you dearly you big dork :) , & as you well know, you were the very first person i met when i entered the DH scene & i`ll never forget that day & your friendlyness & your help, cheers man xoxoxox :)

arpit

Banned
Where in the UK?

I just finished 1/3 of my exams here. Looking forward to leaving.

You are heading here just as the weather is becoming good!

Stereochild

Likes Dirt
binner, dont forget Mind the gap, Watch your step and the worse one, Please have your oyster card ready, it is an offence to not check in and check out with your oyster card bla bla bla
I suppose you would get used to it?