mrp chain guides wot r thoughts on them

Status
Not open for further replies.

DALE09

Likes Bikes
i want to get a mrp chain guide for my bike that im going to get but dunno wot there like are they good or bad???????

BansheeTwoTwelve

Likes Dirt
Mate, If you’re going to start a new thread, at least you punctuation and grammar, allot of the new browsers have a built in spell-check feature, and what your doing is a good way to get banned quickly.

mrp chain guides wot r thoughts on them ?

MRP ChainGuides, What are your thoughts on them ?

I want to get a MRP ChainGuide for my bike, that im going to get soon, However I am unsure on what they are like... Are they good or bad.

As for your question, I'd stick with E*Thirteen, they make a top notch guide and bashy. You can pick them up quite cheep as well, of the trading section, or eBay.

If you’re looking new, you LBS can probably get one in for you, thats if they dont already stock the one you need.

.BP.

Likes Dirt
i want to get a mrp chain guide for my bike that im going to get but dunno wot there like are they good or bad???????
Which MRP are you thinking of buying?

We have run MRP system 3 on our team bikes all season and never had a problem. We also ran on G2 for testing and againn never had a droped chain.

I know a lot of people will say just get an e13 however in our opinion MRP are just as good and in our experience have never failed.

BansheeTwoTwelve

Likes Dirt
Which MRP are you thinking of buying?

We have run MRP system 3 on our team bikes all season and never had a problem. We also ran on G2 for testing and againn never had a droped chain.

I know a lot of people will say just get an e13 however in our opinion MRP are just as good and in our experience have never failed.
I've never run a MRP System, Only E13, so I cant really compare, all Im saying is that from what I've been using, E13 is making top not systems.

I cant really argue with someone setting up Team bikes tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.