VIC Mt Baw Baw - Wide Open to Ride!

Mr King

Likes Dirt
Yep, that's right Mt Baw Baw will be WIDE OPEN to ride from its opening weekend on the 8th of December 2012 right through to April 2013.

Here it is, your opportunity to get up there and show the Resort Management that we want to ride and that there is a future for trails on the mountain.

THIS NEEDS YOUR SUPPORT!!!

Organise a crew and let's book out the mountain on the opening weekend.

For more detailed info visit Mt Baw Baw - Mountain Bike Trail Opening

Stay tuned for more info about riding DH, AM, DJ and XC at Mt Baw Baw

KINGMAN

Last edited:

AshR

Likes Dirt
I saw this today from the Bawbaw email list.

This is fantastic news that someone has stood up and paid attention to the amount of bike riders around the place.

I'm sure it's not only the off road crew that'll be keen for this but road riders who take on the hills would be appreciative of a cafe at the top I'm sure :)

very excited for this summer

racerm

Squid
Sounds awesome!
Looking to check this out... in terms of difficulty how would the DH trail(s) be rated?
Im only a beginner, and have been able to tackle tracks like Cressy at the Youies...

orco

Likes Bikes
Sounds awesome!
Looking to check this out... in terms of difficulty how would the DH trail(s) be rated?
Im only a beginner, and have been able to tackle tracks like Cressy at the Youies...

me too - let me know when you're thinking of heading out there as I'd be keen to join you if that's ok.

serge0007

Likes Dirt
Can't wait

Looking forward to this weekend, will only be my 3rd day riding downhill and the 3rd time on my DH bike so looking forward to getting a lot of riding in and getting a feel for my new bike. Any other noobs like me can join me and meet up somewhere

Shredden

Knows his goats
So keen for this, Baw Baw is easily one of my favorite tracks and the changes sound like they have made it heaps better!