Mt Bogong.

azarawr

Likes Dirt
Hey guys. A few of my mates have been talking about Bogong Downhill Camp (Sorry for spelling) This year, and I was just wondering if anyone could give me some more information on it, Like the Price, Location, Length ect.

Cheers, Aaron.

Last edited:

andy73

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Never heard of it. There's plenty of bogans out where I live but I didn't know they had a camp. :D

Keyroo

Likes Bikes
hey man , i didn't know bogong had any downhill tracks, unless they are just doing shuttle runs up the mountain and then u just wing it down, doesn't sound like much of a camp tho

powley

Clever... and hetrosexual!
For anyone who doesn't know, Falls Creek resort is on Mt Bogong... so when people say, 'I'm going to Falls Creek,' They are going to MT Bogong.

Last edited:

do-a-flip

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i havent rode down it but im sure it would be alot more fun than walking up it, like i did on camp:mad:

jjperko

Likes Bikes and Dirt
For anyone who doesn't know, Falls Creek resort is on Mt Bogon... so when people say, 'I'm going to Falls Creek,' They are going to MT Bogon.
no they're not. its a fair way across a few valleys. Oh yeah and its Bogong*

Last edited:

jjperko

Likes Bikes and Dirt
If you want to get up Bogong just drive up Mountain Creek, trappers gap etc and up the Eskdale spur is the easiest route. Staircase spur is a much harder walk.

azarawr

Likes Dirt
Hmm what i meant was like..

Does anyone know anything about a Downhill Camp that runs in Vic.

Cheers

aceyone

Likes Dirt
... and Bogong is of course National Park so bikes of any description aren't allowed any further than the 4WD tracks (or the gates when they're closed). Bombing down alpine walking trails through groups of bushwalkers sure isn't going to do much for our sport.