Mt Buller PHOTOS BITCHES!

patto_15

Wheel size expert
Ok.. After an awesome days racing at Buller i actually found some time to take some photos :)

After spending a few hours editing them quickly, i thought i'd post them up... Becuase i'm in a generous mood atm, i thought i wouldnt put the big watermark over the photos and leave the resolution abit bigger for ya'll ;)

So after now 4hrs of uploading, uploading one by one induvidually =[ They are finally up and all there =]

Now i was racing also, so dont expect a photo of all of you, this is all of them. If anyone does asks, i will seriously stab you and e-abuse you! :rolleyes:

*some photos may look over exposed, thats my fault, the screen from the computer i edit on isnt that great and cant tell :eek:

Enjoy bitches, and tell me what you think ;)

THE PHOTOS ARE HERE BITCHES

Toby on the gas!

Last edited:

tupper

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Nice photos mate.
Looks like a good day of racing!

EDIT: 500th posts.. i'm a whore!

Last edited:

ajay

^Once punched Jeff Kennett. Don't pick an e-fight
Im disgusted there was no hollywood inspired portrait of me up there Patto... lift your game buddy!:p

Lube

Likes Dirt
hey just wondering if you got any pics of me #616. cheers
Did you not read patto's post? All his photos are up. If your not in them, dont ask, that is all he has. On that topic, top shit patto, you got some sick photos there. Keep it up

NH_

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Did you not read patto's post? All his photos are up. If your not in them, dont ask, that is all he has. On that topic, top shit patto, you got some sick photos there. Keep it up
dont you know anything, how can anyone with 100+ posts not know about lachy and patto!

24alpha

mtbpicsonline.com
Great pics Patto! Why do you have to race!!!!:(
There should be a new rule...let Patto do his run first, then send him out to take pics of the rest of us.:D

patto_15

Wheel size expert
hey just wondering if you got any pics of me #616. cheers
Your nearly as bad as 'Naughty Corey' Lachie :p

wow seriously cool photos dude! Loving 'em :D

seeya in a year bitch ;)
Yeah boy! Have a good one aye! I'll have to come up and visit some time! ;)

Great pics Patto! Why do you have to race!!!!:(
There should be a new rule...let Patto do his run first, then send him out to take pics of the rest of us.:D
I do like this rule =p Then i would be able to enjoy both things i love easily :rolleyes: Bring on the new rule! ;)