Mt coot-tha DH video

Ty

Eats Squid
Sorry about the wait folks, my computer blew up and took down my harddrives with it, so i just slapped this together tonight, sorry if it's not up to the usual quality, i had a heap of footage so it ended up being pretty long.

http://www.farkin.net/forums/viewlinks.php?mode=jump&link=103

33mb, 6:40

Music:*
Name of the Game - The Crystal Method
Get your freak on remix - Missy Eliot and tool mixed by jackknife lee.

*tip turn your trebble down if you can coz the encoding killed the music.

MDP

Bender is CRAZY

Likes Dirt
Nice video, so many people smacked straight into the trees just after the two jump/large lumps. They just went straight at it, you knew that they were going to hit the trees and they did but they ocuyldn't do anyhting. It twas funny, but i hope there all right, one crazy guy even launched both! Crazy mofo. Great vid guys

ELX

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Sweet Vid. I made it in 3 times. I was so close to stacking when i nosed that jump. My crappy HT looks so shit and snappable compared to the dh bikes.

S.

ex offender
TJumper said:
Sweet Vid. I made it in 3 times. I was so close to stacking when i nosed that jump. My crappy HT looks so shit and snappable compared to the dh bikes.
I have more respect for you and that guy on the rigid (who was goin alright actually!) than anyone else in that vid.

Cool vid Ty, it got better as it went on! I wanna ride that track, looks awesome!

That first song is in Half Past Dead... what a gay movie.

Ty

Eats Squid
yeah i was in a hurry and kinda rushed so i just kinda threw it together, i'm kinda pissed at my self for not getting any shots of the 35 kg monster bike.

Rik

logged out
future-egde.net eh?

And, damn I feel sorry for some of those trees, the riders didn't miss them, thats for sure.

Ty

Eats Squid
www.future-edge.net is a mirror of this site that makes it safe for schools with browser filters to stop the kiddies looking at bad stuff.

and i feel that ty@future-edge.net looks alot more professional than @farkin.net or @hotmail.com when dealing with people who don't know what the site is about.

Turley

Likes Bikes and Dirt
You did get shots of the 35kg monster ty.. check about 1min 22sec.

And good vid. Editing is obviously not as good as some of the other vids but the extra footage definatley made up for it! Those 3 consectuive jumps looked awesome! Wish I was there!

Konaman

Likes Dirt
haha doogs has a habbit of hitting trees, did he get hurt looked like he hit a solid tree at a solid speed. A dude on a green bullit i think aswell got pretty cleaned up.
Nice vid ty, i recon ur best vid is the one of state champs at ipy that one was really good.

Bender is CRAZY

Likes Dirt
Ty said:
www.future-edge.net is a mirror of this site that makes it safe for schools with browser filters to stop the kiddies looking at bad stuff.
So true at school they monitor the interent on our laptops i've been caught using farkin.net a fewt times. Just show them the content...funnily enought htye were still rather crapped off.

Doogs

Likes Bikes
hey konaman, i was sweet eh, i thought i snapped my forks, but it was cool. it pushed my lower crown down (HOW THE FARK), and as a result, my star fangled nut got pulled upwards. i didn't get even a prickle from that crash, but i got a good laugh.

michael

Banned
hey ty
im the guy who crashed on the blue fsr and i was just wonddering if u could send my the clip of that crash?

toodles

Wheel size expert
Hey cool vid dude, pity about your computer - hope the data is recoverable. The extra footage was a nice bonus.

Why am I always bludging and sitting down when people take photos or video me? Damn laziness...