Mt coot-tha DH video

kalem

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Sweet vid Ty! but please never, ever use Missy 'most-annoying-person-in-the-world' Elliot in a mtb video again.... please.

Fritta

Likes Dirt
kalem said:
Sweet vid Ty! but please never, ever use Missy 'most-annoying-person-in-the-world' Elliot in a mtb video again.... please.
can you work it, are you worth it. however the song goes. I HATE HER AND IT. and as you mentioned she is the most annoying person on earth... :D

toodles

Wheel size expert
Fritta said:
kalem said:
can you work it, are you worth it. however the song goes. I HATE HER AND IT. and as you mentioned she is the most annoying person on earth... :D
Amen. The song on the Ippy vid rocked :D

More hard rock please

zen_rider

Likes Dirt
is that the track heading off the ring road, away from the city, down to the cubberla (i think) creek park...does it end with a log ride over a little creek bed? it looks familiar...i used to ride it on my full rigid xc apollo heh

S.

ex offender
TJumper said:
Hey socket. Why have you got more respect for me than anyone else?
Cos you're not a wanker like me (and a lot of people) who has a multi-thousand-dollar DH bike but still bitches about everything. I applaud people who get out there and ride/race, regardless of whether they're on the very latest super-duper $20601705600000 forks. And you can actually ride too... like that kid on the Malvern Star down here, who canes everyone at the Bacchus Marsh 4x.

ELX

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Thanks Socket. Now i understand what you mean. But just wait till the end of the year when i get my DH bike then i can be a wanker too.

zen_rider

Likes Dirt
dont do it man! keep it real

seeing you rip it up shows everyone what riding is all about - just getting out there and having fun!

Bender is CRAZY

Likes Dirt
Hye Socket, i raced that guy on the Malvern Star at Rob Roy, he is a champ he is so nice. But his bike is a little strange...malvern star with junior Ts. he cops a bit of crap but he keeps going.

ELX

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey the kid with the malvern star didn't have jnr t's it was fully ridgid. I might not have been the same guy. Becuase this guy said he had never raced.

Bender is CRAZY

Likes Dirt
TJumper said:
Hey the kid with the malvern star didn't have jnr t's it was fully ridgid. I might not have been the same guy. Becuase this guy said he had never raced.
I was talking about this dude in Melbourne, i raced him, i think that is the guy socket said caned everybody at a certain 4x race [can't remember which one]