Mt Cootha DH Ride

ELX

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey guys,
Just wondering if anyone would be interested in hitting up Mt Cootha on the weekend coming. I could provide shuttels for like 6 people but not bikes. Or maby 5 bikes and no people, so yeah i would be ahppy to just push up but would anyone else be interested?? I just want to go riding and it's mroe fun with other people :D Thanks dudes

MadMatt

The MiniMan
Hi TJumper...I would if i could mate...BUT,,,Iv`e got a sh!p load of minis to finish off & i`ve got a broken right little pinky & my DH rig has no back tyre or tube,,,

OH!!! & It`s valentines day saturday so i`m hoping to get my willy wet :)

sorry mate,,,but i recon i`ll be sweet for next weekend tho,,,Stew`s bike should be fixed by then too, so i`ll post sommit up next week if it`s all ahead steam.

cheers,

ELX

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Thats fine matt. Dont worry. I cna go shutteling with my mum if need be :D Dam about that pinky. Hope it heals quick.

peachy

Ripe 'n ready!
dude i'm hella keen for a ride this weekend provided i get shuttled :lol:
give me a call 0405386810 to organize, or just post details here

zen_rider

Likes Dirt
hell yeah - i'm keen

i'm in brissy this weekend, with bike - 0431 928 264 - i met some of you guys on the URBANnihilating ride (da bomb xlr8 (tiger)bike)

email me - or whatever

edit: its been quite a while since i've been DHing, but i should be able to keep up, somewhat

ELX

Likes Bikes and Dirt
So hwtas the go?? I mean i can take only take either like 6 people and no bikes or like 5 bikes no people. So if someone else could do the other half of that eg take either bikes or riders that would be sweet. Or we could push but it's so fucking hot at the momunt. so yeah. Anyway i was thinking sunday moringinsh like 8 am?? What do you guys recon..