Mt Coramba ride

dr.matt

Likes Dirt
Howdy,

Im planning on coming to coffs for a ride (duh! :p) saturday 1st nov.
I know its abit of notice but i need to know if anyone is interested so i can book accom. for the friday night. (ill be coming from tamworth)
Ive never ridden at coffs before but have been to the track to have a sticky beak. (the start looks wild, maybe ill start just below it!)

I have a hilux ute- not 4wd- so i have room for 1 other person and another bike. Or cash for fuel for someone elses car.

Last edited:

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
May want to do a search for either coffs or Mt Coramba ... I remember a thread in here a year or so ago ... with a few regulars that may want to hook up.

good luck

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
;) I'll do some runs with you, I know the place well. I ain't paying for or providing any accommodation though, just good old fashioned downhilling.

dr.matt

Likes Dirt
;) I'll do some runs with you, I know the place well. I ain't paying for or providing any accommodation though, just good old fashioned downhilling.
Haha! That would brilliant thanks dozer, from what ive read on here i couldnt have a better guide.

DNF

Likes Dirt
Me and a mate will be there late thurs, fri and half day sat.
We'll be in the Mercedees Vito. got room for 2 extras, but one on Sat considering Dozer dosn't pike!

Cya there mate.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
I will be up the hill on Saturday but I won't be riding. I've done some internal damage to my elbow and the Doctor said no DH.................bummer! I will however be building some new sections for you lot to run in for me.;)

dr.matt

Likes Dirt
Ill admit it im a piker.

Cant make it, ive shaken the worst of the bug all my family has/had but i have zero energy. Havnt had a proper feed since tuesday but i will make it over! Thanks guys.