Mt Hotham... Updated More Pics!!!!

Wattsy

Hornsby Cycles
that sick, looks like a snow area, remindes me of thredbo. get some more pics and vid cauz it looks like a good ride

_J_

Likes Bikes and Dirt
thats a nice little drop. i have never been to hotham...well yet...
is it as good as buller?

Big Red

Likes Dirt
I haven't made it down there yet. Steve rings me every week to let me know what they have built.
I know they have one run that is 7k's long.
The last stunt they finished last week and its 23m long, 6ft off the ground,
6 inches wide and has S bends and a seesaw in it, with a 4ft to flat at the end.
Sounds like they are getting pretty serious.
Hopefully I will have pics this weekend.
Plan on being there once the snow clears.

Cheers

SB

Likes Dirt
Thanks for posting the pics red, I have heaps more to send.
Anyone keen to ride around Hotham/dinner plain check out naturescalling.com.au and rich will hook you up.

spinner

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Thanks for posting this , I'd heard rumors of something going on at Hotham. Now confirmed!

Emailed naturescalling , I'll post any info they send me.
Hopefully I can get up there before it gets too cold!

RaID

Likes Bikes and Dirt
looks great

i gotta get off my ass one summer and head to the mtns for some riding

spinner

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yes! Chairlifts at Hotham!

Just got an email about their upcoming tours:

March 22 - 26.
Ride the North Shore track at Dinner Plain for half a day then over 4 days , ride Mystix (Bright DH ?), Mt. Stanley DH :D , Beechworth MTB Park, Downhills at Falls Ck , Big Hill at Mt. Beauty with a few dirt jump tracks in between.

April 24 and 25.
An extreme weekened of Nth Shore , DH and freeride at some of the best locations in Oz.

April 10 - 11 - 12.(Easter)
Half day freerides with Dinner Plain stunt track , Dinner Plain DH course and ride Mt. Hothams lifted track.

I cant be stuffed posting ALL the details.Go to www.naturescalling.com.au and email them for all the info.

I'll definately be going up there for Easter. Maybe take a week off in March too !

Thanks for the pics and the thread , Big Red!

Big Red

Likes Dirt
Yeah, it really is going off down there.
I guess they only get half the year to ride.
Then the bastards are sending me Snowboarding Pics.

Cave Dweller

Eats Squid
spinner said:

March 22 - 26.
Ride the North Shore track at Dinner Plain for half a day then over 4 days , ride Mystix (Bright DH ?), Mt. Stanley DH :D , Beechworth MTB Park, Downhills at Falls Ck , Big Hill at Mt. Beauty with a few dirt jump tracks in between.

April 24 and 25.
An extreme weekened of Nth Shore , DH and freeride at some of the best locations in Oz.

Half day freerides with Dinner Plain stunt track , Dinner Plain DH course and ride Mt. Hothams lifted track.

I cant be stuffed posting ALL the details.Go to www.naturescalling.com.au and email them for all the info.

I'll definately be going up there for Easter. Maybe take a week off in March too !

I couldn't find this info on the website. How much is the march and april tours if you have your own bike??

Master_eT

Likes Bikes
Exactly where on Hotham are these being built? I'd love to check em out sometime :D

Though the only time I will be up there is when theres gonna be some snow, so i doubt i'll really be able to see much.

Master_eT.

PS: Goddamn i cant wait til the snow season... snowboarding is fucking sweet.

spinner

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Cave Dweller said:
spinner said:

March 22 - 26.

April 24 and 25.

I couldn't find this info on the website. How much is the march and april tours if you have your own bike??
March tour is $500 all inclusive. Accom. is mostly camping , all meals supplied , most spares onboard and all tracks are shuttled.

April 24 - 25 $300 all inclusive. Accom. is lodge style , all meals , spares , shuttles...etc.

April 10 - 11 - 12 $80 p.p. (I'm guessing thats per day and not inc. accom) includes lift passes , shuttles , guide and lunch.

Their ph. # is 03 51596608 or 0429 469 855.