Mt Major, Shepparton Ride day 12th December new state track

KNIGHTER

Squid
LIMIT OF 50 RIDERS

This is a great chance to come and practice on the new state round track that we will be running in may.

Cost is $30 for non-members + day license fee if you do not have a current mtba license, $20 for members.
Riding starts at 10am on the 12th of december.
Shuttles included in price bbq and drinks available on the day.

Since there is a limit on the day please ring ahead
scott 0419 916 698
ant 0409 291 456

indica

Serial flasher
Everyone does them on Sundays? =(

Please do a Saturday one day and I'll come.

Last edited:

scottysixx

Likes Bikes
We were out there today doing trail maintanence and the tracks are dry as a bone.World trail have just been back and made some changes and put in some nice table tops and doubles.

zstreetco

Likes Bikes and Dirt
This still a go'er despite the stupid melbourne weather this week?

How do I register and how many places left?

lloydo

Likes Dirt
its definately still on as mt major drains very well and the soil doesnt get muddy no matter how much rain we got. i think the rains stopped for a week or two up here now.

scottysixx

Likes Bikes
hey mate yeah its all pretty casual up here in the country lol.. If you have already booked in just rock up ride,eat and have a great time
:cool:

Figo10

Likes Bikes
Is this still on? Sounds like there are a lot of road closures due to floods.

Anyone got directions to the track from the Hume or Shep that don't require scuba gear?

Wikid Z

Likes Dirt
Is this still on? Sounds like there are a lot of road closures due to floods.

Anyone got directions to the track from the Hume or Shep that don't require scuba gear?
You can still get through from Shep.

Looks like you can go through Violet Town as well. I can't find anything that says other wise.

Figo10

Likes Bikes
Sweet. Most of the roads that were listed as closed on the vicroads site earlier today are now off the list.