World Cup Mt Ste Anne footage tonight on One HD

Scott

bAdmin
Staff member
I've got word that One HD will be doing a small feature on the winners of Mt Ste Anne (Sam Hill and Jared Graves) at 9:30pm Sydney time which is presumably on the Sports Tonight program. Check the guide to work out what time it'll be on in your state.

Kizzmtbr

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Sick. I hope that ONE start showing Mountain biking. Hopefully live or delayed a day or two.

dh 4life

Likes Dirt
yea it would be heaps sick if they broadcasted the world champ at canberra live on one. that would be awsome :):D

maccadh

Likes Bikes
just saw it on one hd then.. sports tonight 9.30 talking about the success of aussie riders in the world cup at mt ste anne.. had sammy hill pinnnnning the rock section! haha rippa

Rendog

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I don't see it listed anywere in the melbourne one anywere unless it's on Sports Tonight or Omnisport.

EDIT: ^ Sucks, so I missed it, crap.

timhill

Likes Dirt
just saw it then on channel 10 sport on the news. they show similar stuff on transworld sport sometimes.

Steve_N

Likes Dirt
Just saw an ad on One HD for Sports Tonight talking about 'Aussie riders doing well at the World Cup in Canada' so will probably be a short grab about the successes of our riders...

I'll be watching!

VK2GOM

Likes Bikes
I already saw a quick feature on it here (in Sydney) on OneHD while I was eating my tea. Will watch out for it later if they go into more depth.

Cheers - Rob

Beej1

Not a bad report actually. The guy reading it out got all the details right and sounded like he knew what he was saying. Any idea who it was? Sounded like that Jim Trail guy but I don't remember hearing a name. In any case, hopefully it heralds a continuation of such reports for WC rounds in the future.

Oh and the chicks stacking down the rocky section of the XC course looked pretty painful/funny.

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
Well, that was a waste of time. Went to the dunny and missed it. What was it, a whole thirty seconds or something?

Beej1

How long were you in the dunny? I'd put it at somewhere between 2 - 3 minutes. More time than I was expecting anyway. Less time than a story on the lycra brigade spat-fest in Astana, but time nonetheless.