Mt Stromlo World Cup

maxwolfie

under-the-radar comedian
I love that the main thread of discussion is about getting drunk and disorderly. Should make for a pretty entertaining weekend!

Afterparty should be wicked if people have this attitude :D
Speaking of which, perhaps we can designate some kind of rendevous later on, late Sat arvo/early night/after whenever Saturdays festivities end at Stromlo? I can divulge the remaining homebrew at this point :p

Neon

Likes Dirt
i think the 4x starts at like 8 or something. btw i can get photos of the area if u want to know whats going on lately at stomlo...

kill_switch

Dead-set Idiot
I love that the main thread of discussion is about getting drunk and disorderly. Should make for a pretty entertaining weekend!

Theres 3 main thing im comming to see
The 4x
The DH
and you new film sam. the trailer has me pumped.

After listening to the podcast im very inspired.

Brent

BLAKE-2234

Likes Bikes and Dirt
so the 4x starts at 8 at night sweeeeeet
or maybe not

car is going to be cold anyone got a couch i can sleep on:eek:

meh

Smacks

Likes Bikes and Dirt

Alas, I won't be able to make it. I'll be at Perisher.

Speaking of which, perhaps we can designate some kind of rendevous later on, late Sat arvo/early night/after whenever Saturdays festivities end at Stromlo? I can divulge the remaining homebrew at this point :p
I'm keen. Very keen. Glebe park? :p

peanut

Likes Dirt
i think the 4x starts at like 8 or something. btw i can get photos of the area if u want to know whats going on lately at stomlo...
Damn... that reminds me on i saw sunday the new jump being constructed at the finish. It basicly turns the pipe into the lander of a monster double. should make the finish a touch more spectacular.

iamemanuel

Likes Dirt
i agree i have to head home after the finals on sunday so i cant make the after party and i am keen as fuck to go and get a little nasty saturday with a bunch of other riders!(or myself if i have to...)

does anyone know of any pre after party parties?

*morison*

Likes Dirt
i agree i have to head home after the finals on sunday so i cant make the after party and i am keen as fuck to go and get a little nasty saturday with a bunch of other riders!(or myself if i have to...)

does anyone know of any pre after party parties?
exactly same boat as you, heading out Sunday bout 6pm or 7

but am there Friday and Saturday night alone, can we please organize something big i don't want to be stuck in my luxurious hotel sweet alone. (i might have to actually go to the gym or indoor pool)

donk4

Squid
you young blokes should stop thinking abouut drinking and start training as i know a 16 year will be racing in the 4x and made the australian team this year in 4x. I do not think he has ever tasted alcohol to busy training.

S.

ex offender
you young blokes should stop thinking abouut drinking and start training as i know a 16 year will be racing in the 4x and made the australian team this year in 4x. I do not think he has ever tasted alcohol to busy training.
Not all of us want to be professional athletes mate.

iamemanuel

Likes Dirt
Well as a matter of fact i am in training to be the first 18yr old in the australian team for the beer olympics and i think you should stop putting my thoughts off drinking!

-Troy-

Likes Dirt
Then who would drink the alcohol and cheer him on?

scblack

Leucocholic
For your rebuke to be effective, your post needs to improve markedly.

Try some spelling and grammar corrections for a start.

Looks like you need to be back at school with these young fellows.:rolleyes:

karl125

Likes Bikes
dont worry puberty will kick in soon and he will come to the dark side.

iamemanuel

Likes Dirt
Rito mr english teacher!! we are here discussing drinking and you are correcting our grammar!!

lol rofl lmao brb gtg omfg wtf!!