MTB'ers... a new form of nerd?????

MTB'ers are a new form of nerd

• i dont wanna think about it, its too depressing on ourselves to call oursleves nerds :(

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

perfor8r

Likes Dirt
If people want to categorize us nerds, then let 'em...but let's see:
Simmons
Peat
Gracia
Bender
Watson
Kovarik
Rennie

Yeah those guys sure are 'nerdy'!!!!

schmook

Likes Dirt
My cousin asked me about how my riding is going and exclaimed how it reminded him of when my brothers had atari's.
I talk alot about biek frames and bike parts with him. I ask him questions about bleeding brakes. He is a mechanical engineer who works with hydraulics. I thought he might think its intersting!
and i bored a friend to death in a bike shop the other week. I was only there for 5 minutes and she didn't want to stay not a minute longer.
spoil sport.

so I suppose I am a bike geek now.

bassmonkey

Likes Dirt
A certain grasp of the English language is probably required for nominination into the upper echelons of the 'geek' and 'nerd' hierarchy, so some people really shouldn't be concerned.

As for the hierarchy of Wankerism... /me flexes his Fonzie collar.

wombat

Lives in a hole
bassmonkey said:
A certain grasp of the English language is probably required for nominination into the upper echelons of the 'geek' and 'nerd' hierarchy, so some people really shouldn't be concerned.

As for the hierarchy of Wankerism... /me flexes his Fonzie collar.
Hahaha! I'm suprised at the lack of respect for "nerds" though. Of course, I suppose that depends on your definition.....