Mtn C run's

BUSHPIG

Likes Bikes and Dirt
hey all, got holidays between 26/9/08 and the 12/10/08.

Some time in between then i will be entering the coffs vicinity, i would fancee a ride on la hill if possible?

i will get back to you on some dates.

Puppa Sphinx

Likes Dirt
Are you coming from Tamworth? We are heading down from Armidale now and will be there all weekend I think. We should also be there the next two weekends so just buzz me if you want to catch up. 0412405344

Matt

Last edited:

J@se

Breezeway Bandit
Hi there lads.

Looking to be doing some runs at the big C this weekend, Saturday and Sunday.

Give us a yell if you're keen for a ride.:)

Jase

Puppa Sphinx

Likes Dirt
Cool, well I might see you on the hill. I’m probably going to be there a bit earlier as I have to leave at lunch. If your there on sat arvo i might see you then too.

binner

Hath shat hymself
slider

im gunna be doing some runs tomorrow, someone come up and ride with me :D (sunday 14th)
I think the boys are digging tomorrow on the hill, maybe pitch in there and help for a bit.....make it all nice n fast for the yups invasion next weekend....

Jack456

Likes Dirt
I think the boys are digging tomorrow on the hill, maybe pitch in there and help for a bit.....make it all nice n fast for the yups invasion next weekend....
yeh ill help if they need some but whos gunna be up there??

Dug

Likes Dirt
are you making this up or is there actaully gunna be someone up there
She'll be right Jack it will make next week a more religious expierance...

Bar opens Sat 21st at about 11AM a bit early for Beer so bring bourbon.....:p

BUSHPIG

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I will be going down this arvo for the weekend. You can contact me on 0438006341 as i won't have net access. Hopefully will be up the hill some time Saturday and Sunday.
result: Heaps of motorbikes all day. I was even approached by a keen bloke asking "whether the lower half of the track was good on a motorbike"! My reply was that it is used for state level races and the builders don't like motorbikers on the trails because it destroys them in an instant. "I know" was the reply... He left back down the hill after the two doubles and went to the end of the trail (at the turn-around). After the jump he came over and told me how hard it is to do on a moto and that i make it look easy on a mountain bike!

Last edited:

darth rider

Likes Bikes
Easter

Just wondering if anyone's gonna be riding over the (Easter) weekend, I'd assume there is.
I'll be down visiting my Bro up at Safety Beach but will definitely be up for a few runs at some stage. I can borrow his box trailer too and my 4wd can fit 5 or 6...
Will any building/ maintenance be taking place then or before? Only too happy to pitch in.

sox

Likes Dirt
Ride this Saturday 19th

Ok folks ride this Saturday Mt Coramba early start early finish some of us do work:(.We need a driver or we will take it in turns.Also need to know numbers so i know to bring just ute or ute and trailer,eg;5 riders with ute or 9 riders with ute and trailer.any ? just post them up but think first:cool:.

cheers Troy.

sox

Likes Dirt
Hello

Hello is anybody OUT there.Come on people.I think it will be just the ute then.And can anyone help out Amburgers with a lift up the hill.I think he would appreciate it.He s from Vic but we shouldn't hold that against him:rolleyes:.
cheers Tee-roy

AMBURGERS

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hello is anybody OUT there.Come on people.I think it will be just the ute then.And can anyone help out Amburgers with a lift up the hill.I think he would appreciate it.He s from Vic but we shouldn't hold that against him:rolleyes:.
cheers Tee-roy
Yeah, I'll be staying right in town down near the beach/jetty (staying in some apartment things), so if anyone is heading to the hill from town a lift would be most apretiated as i don't think i will have any other way to get there :eek:. i'll throw in some money for fuel useage aswell. Cheers, Angus.

mtbreid

Squid
Hey there Troy, Elvis and me are in. What time do you want to get started? I coming from the north so I don't think I can pick up Amburgers.......sorry mate!
Matt