muck-up-day!

SPOON

Likes Dirt
anfon said:
If someone put fish oil down my back I would punch them in the back of the head.
Hmm the problem with my school is that if any other grades retaliate then u get in serious trouble.

Well anyhow yesterdays muck-up-day was hillarious......my friend got falkened (speling??) by a tomato and by shaving cream!
And the guy who sits next to me in maths (we have pre-arranged seats in maths) got covered in fish oil...man it stank...the teacher told him to go get a new shirt and to wash the other one. The yr 12's blocked off the stairs using glad wrap too.
Anyhow yea....the yr 12's went a bit far this year....because of this our principal got pissed....he didn't read his speech out at the traditional farewell assembly. Lol big fuss was made....all because the yr 12's chucked eggs and coz a few students from other schools got hit too lol. There was some complaints from those schools ahahahaa. The playground still looks like a battlefield. :D
Anyhow i managed to avoid them or at least escaped.........as for the fat boy...he came to school late so he missed out on the fun :( i wanted to see him get nailed....he says he enjoys it too LOL :lol:

Jebus

Pro Rider
hahaha, i have my muck up day this friday, and we have some big plans, diverting traffic thru the front skool car park and other things, many many hrs of going around to construction sites for signs and cones... Gona be so good!!!

chandler_mate

Likes Dirt
a few years back they diverted all the peak hour traffic off the pacific highway through our school

last year barker painted our gate pink

fags

arnott

Likes Bikes and Dirt
chandler_mate said:
a few years back they diverted all the peak hour traffic off the pacific highway through our school

last year barker painted our gate pink

fags

yes we did do that and found it very amusing. one year knox went to far and tore down a traffic light pole, very immature

farley

Likes Dirt
yer, our school (grovedale college) banned muck up day after a few windows were broken by a rival school and a rival schools front sign ended up on our oval. the principal cracked the shits and banned it. we are planning sopmething to piss him off wen we are in yr12. they will not know wot hit him.

sockman

Likes Bikes and Dirt
arnott said:
happened to heaps of guys either last year or the year before in the scavenger hunt. you needed to get a vid of a person riding a sheep and someone found out called the rspca and they got fined and couldnt do their HSC
ahhhhhh happy days

damn chook became a kiwi :wink:

the purple dye too that was a classic......

Cúl-Báire

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Scully Wrote: also when i was living in ireland last year some of my mates got trashed and went up to the school and smashed 25 3x2m double glazed glass windows. when the cops turned up they were to wasted to run and were taken away in the cars. anyway the school was going to press charges unless they paid for the replacement cost of the windows and labour involved. it turned out that these windows cost 1000euro each (bout $2000) so it cost them about 30000euro to fix, plus they had earlier broken a car window and a bus shelter which they had to pay for as well. between the four of them they ended up being in big
Dependant on where about's in Ireland, that could be called a riot :p Where abouts in Ireland were you living... I am from Cork myself :)

Muck up day stories... Seems so far gone now. Our school allowed muck up day, on the oval and basketball courts and there was some really rank and crazy shit happening... We were going to burn YEAR 12, Class of... into the oval using about 30ft high leters. Needless to say that never happened. But we had one hell of a 4 day party :)

Pittwater house muck up day a couple of years ago involved stealing caustic soda, fertillizer and many other chemicals stolen from the science labs, it was all mixed together and poured on the oval, then they caused the reaction pouring water on it, the mixture read something rather explicit, the school tryed to keep the whole thing hush hush, because the mixture contaminated the oval, years later they have security patroling the school to avoid it happening again

very funny

saxon

Squid
you schools are all pussy's. some guys at our school like raped these border guys with wooden implament and tied them to tree's

McBain

Likes Bikes and Dirt
We were told the in the afternoon of what should have been our second last day that we weren't to come to school the following day.

All because it was well known that something unpleasant was going to happen to the new headmaster who was farking the school up badly.

The few people who did turn up the following day were turned away by a couple of police officers (not sure how the school organised that).

Pretty anticlimactic really.

junior

get out of my grill
saxon said:
you schools are all pussy's. some guys at our school like raped these border guys with wooden implament and tied them to tree's
trinity fag :wink:

naz

Criminally Inane
saxon said:
and your proud of it?

"you schools are all pussy's"

atleast we know what fucking pussy is