Multiple wants - stem, sram shifter, thomson, selle italia, niterider mount, forks...

MudRhino

Likes Dirt
Item: Road stem, preferably carbon but will also take Thomson X2s - 70 to 90mm
Location: Melbourne, but willing to pay postage for right gear.
Price range/Willing to Pay: Up to $50
Extra Info: Needs to be black.

Item: SRAM XO trigger shifter, for the front chain ring (e.g left hand trigger).
Price range/Willing to Pay: $35 or there abouts
Extra Info: I am specifically looking for a two chain ring shifter - preferably with red iodized colour (but that's not that important in the scheme of things). This is the type I am looking for:

Item: Thomson stem X4 - 70 to 90mm
Price range/Willing to Pay: $50
Extra Info: Only wanting black.

Item: Selle Italia Saddle
Price range/Willing to Pay: Up to $50
Extra Info: Looking preferably for an SLR but will consider different types, but please note I need it in black and without tears. Thank you.

Item: Carbon road forks, with disc brake mounts.
Price range/Willing to Pay: $40 or there abouts
Extra Info: No extra info

Item: Widget chain ring or wolf tooth chain ring - 28 or 30t
Price range/Willing to Pay: $40 or there abouts
Extra Info: Has to be in decent condition.

Item: Niterider handlebar mount, for the new series of lights (e.g 1200, 1800, 3600) Looks like the one below:

Price range/Willing to Pay: $25
Extra Info: Nothing to add here other than to say thank you for looking :yo:

Last edited:

sedifus

Likes Dirt
Item: SRAM trigger shifter, for the front chain ring (e.g left hand trigger).
Price range/Willing to Pay: $35 or there abouts
Extra Info: I am specifically looking for a two chain ring shifter - preferably with red iodized colour (but that's not that important in the scheme of things).
Got one of these in the black and red X9. Just missing the bar clamp. Yours for $30.

Shoot me a message

X9_LeftShifter_red.jpg

MudRhino

Likes Dirt
Thanks Sedifus, not the one I am looking for unfortunately - I have added a pic now, which i should have done to begin with. Sorry.

disappearin

Likes Dirt
What cranks are you using with chainring? I have a 28t direct mount sram gxp wolf tooth sprocket I'd part with.
Also think got an XO 2speed shifter like that. I'll check tomoz and get back to you.

MudRhino

Likes Dirt
The cranks are Shimano SLX - from memory I can not remember if they are for 2 or 3 chain rings - I know they definitely have the fittings for two, just remember if there is a third fitting.

moorey

call me Mia
Gripper is bound to have a widget. Just beware, they fit on the granny, and may fowl on your frame, as they did on mine.

Gripo

Eats Squid
Gripper is bound to have a widget. Just beware, they fit on the granny, and may fowl on your frame, as they did on mine.
You are right Moorey, just put up my last Widgit (30t) including a nice set of XT cranks...see my post.