my 2 videos

Air time erik

Likes Bikes and Dirt
sweet video's... by any chance does the person holding the video camara have parkinson's cause damn its shakey.:p

BIGWHLS

Likes Dirt
weres the skill

BOOOOOOOOOOOOO U SUK

weres the skill in that, wat a waste of time and put som different riders in apart from this squid "Sean"

benni

Banned
dude they have like the same footage in both.... i dont wanna see any more videos unless its with a tripod and the big jumps in it!!! :rolleyes:

benni

Banned
not gonna happen. you dont get to pin the compound unless you wear your undies on the outside.
This is true..
And you have to pass the Initiation(sp?) too. :p You ridden there leitch?
Ill be posting my vid of it to soon, AND ill me using a tripod! and doing EVERYTHING haha :p

benni

Banned
not gonna happen. you dont get to pin the compound unless you wear your undies on the outside.
This is true..
P.s ill be making my video soon, AND ILL EVEN USE A TRIPOD :p and do everything.

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
This is true..
P.s ill be making my video soon, AND ILL EVEN USE A TRIPOD :p and do everything.
yeah mate... nearly died on the little shore drop/stepdown - way too slow, nose case, balls to stem, running along with my rear wheel next to my head. great fun little spot, but those mosquitoes suck balls.

monkeyonabike

Likes Dirt
BOOOOOOOOOOOOO U SUK

weres the skill in that, wat a waste of time and put som different riders in apart from this squid "Sean"
Whiy do people cnstantly dis all the people who are just starting to learn and get into the sport, nice confidence booster. you were ok mate just start to go a bit bigger

benni

Banned
yeah mate... nearly died on the little shore drop/stepdown - way too slow, nose case, balls to stem, running along with my rear wheel next to my head. great fun little spot, but those mosquitoes suck balls.
fuck i reckon, i always take mozzy spray now ;) you should see it now its pretty sick. More dh'ish and has a 20fter