My 222 and Msisle

Jess_Dawg

Likes Dirt
here they are, my two oranges. (thanks to live_to_ride for helping with posting them). And thanks to squid at bike addiction for hooking me up with my Msisle frame.
My 222

Specs
Forks: 03 Dorados
Wheels: Hope Bulb hubs with Mavic 321 rims
Brakes: XT 4 Pots
Cranks: Race Face NS DH

My Msisle

Specs:
Forks: 04 Sherman FireFlys
Wheels: Ringle' Hubs with Sun Rhyno lite rims (rear not shown in pic)
Brakes: Hope M4's (forsale)
Cranks: Race Face NS DH

lotec

Banned
:shock: WHOOOOOAAAHH AND THEYRE BOTH GOLD TOO YOU BASTARD I LOOOOOOOOVE THAT COLOUR!!! nice bikes dude REALLY nice bikes! you buy them second hand or new? how much they set you back, a fair few pennys im willing to bet :shock: those are the 2 nicest bikes next to each other i have EVER seen!

Jess_Dawg

Likes Dirt
hehe thanks guys. i got the msisle frame from bike addiction for a good price and i got most of the parts for it from the USA so it was ALOT cheeper and my 222 is second hand apart from the brakes

and1

Likes Bikes and Dirt
pure sex, how do the 04 fireflys ride, I have ridden the 03s a lot and they are awesome. Thats a hefty ammount of $$$ you spent on those two.

Do the dorados come stock on the 222?

Jess_Dawg

Likes Dirt
fireflys are sweet having a little trouble setting them up at 90mm but really nice. nah the dorados didnt' come with the 222, they come stock with boxxers

hardtail free rider

Likes Bikes and Dirt
personally i dont like the msilse's (in general). they may be strong but they just look too big and i'd much rather a bike with a steeper top tube... but that is still a bloody set of bikes you have got there

Jess_Dawg

Likes Dirt
thanks guys for the possitive comments, i love them:) worth every dollar. if you ever have the means of picking either of them up i recomend doing so.

Tankass

Likes Dirt
how r the shermans on the msisle?i m currently running 04 Z1s on them.still thought of changing to a even smaller and lighter fork like the minute 2.00.

Jess_Dawg

Likes Dirt
shermans are great. only thing is the head angle when there at 130mm is abit slack. but at 90mm really good for dirt jumping