DH My $250 DH bike

rollingrambo

Likes Dirt
Hey guys,
Story goes I built the bike of my dreams being a red and black 2011 Demo II with everything I wanted on it. Wasn't top spec but it was perfect for me.
Then came the time to sell it to help with house deposit. So now 4 months after moving in to our new place I was feeling pretty poor financially which many people do. So a few awesome mates came to the rescue and donated enough parts to almost an entire dh bike.
So far I've paid just over $200 for the cranks and bought a new headset for it. Big big thanks to the guys involved!

And the old rig (dearly missed) now belonging to another lucky rotorburner

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Thats so cool! You have some good friends there who value what the essence of riding is all about.
Nice ride! At least you stayed true to the brand! ;)

rollingrambo

Likes Dirt
Thats so cool! You have some good friends there who value what the essence of riding is all about.
Nice ride! At least you stayed true to the brand! ;)
Very true. Its good to have people around that would rather pull you of the shit than to sell their gear to make a few bucks.
I had recently ran into a bit of coin so was on the verge of abandonning this project and just buying a complete bike but have now decided against that.
There are better things in life than riding a new shiny bike