My Bikes with some changes.

Tankass

Likes Dirt
changed the fork to a 04 super monster T,ringle bar and diabolous stem.

wethepeople cranks on the tankass been sold.replaced by profiles and primopro magnesium pedals.yeah the orange finally built up.

jays_5000

Likes Bikes and Dirt
damn u must have some money!!!
3 awsome bikes, and is that a set of Monsters i see all wrapped up in plastic?

04 supermonsters aswell... god damn thats a sweet collection

feel like giving me one for free?

ELX

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Shit bro. A Ms Isle a Scream a Cliff Cat, 2 sets of Monstors, 2 othertriple clamps. Yoiu have it all bro. Nice work.

ELX

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Who cares he's got the funds obviosly he want's them. What bike do you have?

ELX

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yeah dick would you rather have a V10 set up like waddels was or a malvern star for dh? But you shouldn't be able to buy a V10 unless you can rice as fast as waddle could and might be able to again some day. If you have the funds why not get the best you can.

ELX

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ummmmmm yeah.............................Getting back on topic tankass how much has all that gear set you back?

Adi

It's my birthday!
William, I fu*king love you bikes :D

Just out of cuirosity what is the black thing around the screams top+downtube for, right up near the headtube?

S.

ex offender
DropinAdin said:
William, I fu*king love you bikes :D

Just out of cuirosity what is the black thing around the screams top+downtube for, right up near the headtube?
Stops the DC forks damaging the frame I imagine.

Tankass

Likes Dirt
Hi,i need not justify the need for a super monster t.but still,it will be nice for some1 to own it if he/she could afford it.though it is stupidly heavy even though i m so used to the weight of my old monster t,but still i m sure it will be a great experience.i dun do hardcore stuff but just love biking and exotic bikesas a passion,past time and hobby .and yeah u guys are rite!i really worked my ass off.hahah.thanks for the compliments bout the bikes,as well as the comments given too.
cheers

Tankass

Likes Dirt
the super monster gives the whole ride very stable.its like asif the whole damm bike is always sticking to the ground.i havent hit the off road yet.but i tried afew stair gaps and man,i feel nothing at all!but as for the 12-13 pounds fork,i still need more amount of time to get used to it .and yeah.many pple are asking me how much they cost me.that 04 super monster cost me 1500SGD.which will be AUD$1300.
cheers