my bikes

peachy

Ripe 'n ready!
Hey tankass - i see its your first post. Welcome to farkin.net dude :D
The photos aren't showing, but i assume u have a tankass because of your name?

peachy

Ripe 'n ready!
Hey tankass - i see its your first post. Welcome to farkin.net dude :D
The photos aren't showing, but i assume u have a tankass because of your name?

peachy

Ripe 'n ready!
hey the photos work now... WOW those are some sweet fuckin rigs u got there man. i love the writting on that banshee. how much do bikes cost like that in singapose, i'm guessing cheaper? i lived in indonesia for 11 years, bike parts there are about half the price....

good work, u're a hardc0re bike rider and u've got good taste in alcohol :D

peachy

Ripe 'n ready!
hey the photos work now... WOW those are some sweet fuckin rigs u got there man. i love the writting on that banshee. how much do bikes cost like that in singapose, i'm guessing cheaper? i lived in indonesia for 11 years, bike parts there are about half the price....

good work, u're a hardc0re bike rider and u've got good taste in alcohol :D

Tankass

Likes Dirt
well, the banshee and the clifcat are not available in singapore and there r no distributors there too.so i'll have to order them in from unrealcycles which is in seattle and the banshee from a asia distributor.wont be much cheaper though,cos i still be paying like few hundred bucks for shipping alone.=)

Tankass

Likes Dirt
well, the banshee and the clifcat are not available in singapore and there r no distributors there too.so i'll have to order them in from unrealcycles which is in seattle and the banshee from a asia distributor.wont be much cheaper though,cos i still be paying like few hundred bucks for shipping alone.=)

G

welcome to farkin man :D those are some sweet rigs you got going there whats the Tankass used for?

G

welcome to farkin man :D those are some sweet rigs you got going there whats the Tankass used for?