my bikes

Adi

It's my birthday!
Wow! Sweet rigs William!!

That Banshee is nuts :D

scotty beefs, he is on holiday in Perth at the moment so I am guessing that is why thre are some aussie products in the background.

Awesome bikes 8)

Adi

It's my birthday!
Wow! Sweet rigs William!!

That Banshee is nuts :D

scotty beefs, he is on holiday in Perth at the moment so I am guessing that is why thre are some aussie products in the background.

Awesome bikes 8)

Link

Likes Dirt
nice bike frames, nice bike parts......i would never combine them in the way you have though.

whats going on with the handlebars on the banchee?...and the seat too!!. You say you like to DH on the banchee?, man you have that thing set up for hucking.

And street riding on the tankass!?!?, hmmm, well i just rekon if i was setting up a hardtail for street riding, i would have built a bike different in almost every way to what you have set up there.

but as i said nice frames and componants (but there is more to having a good bike than just good componants)

Tankass

Likes Dirt
i have tried different setups,but ended up with that for quite some time and loved it.we cant really judge which setup is the best for any certain kinda riding.its all up to the personal preference.as for the banshee,i feel more comfortable at that angle normally.but of cos during DH sessions,i will change it to a lower rise ,slightly smaller saddle and rise up the seat post to make the geometry more for sprinting.as for the clifcat,i just love the way it feels,tired it with less travel fork but doesnt really like it.as for the single speed thingy,its nice to ride and easy to maintain as there are less mechanical parts on the bike too.but at the end of the day,all still boils down to the fact that,its just up the the individual preferences.cheers.