My bizzare bikes

Petri @ Endo imports them.

I work for Sinister here in the US, but am a dork with no life, so I thought I would get posting here on Farkin.

No Skid Marks

Blue Mountain Bikes Brooklyn/Lahar/Kowa/PO1NT Raci
pfft, never heard of sinister R9?
Way better, so much better, incredibly better than those overrated balfa bb7.

VERY nice R9.
I can't think of one reason why the Sinister R9 would be better than a Balfa BB7.Possibly high speed fire road but I'm not sure of the R9 headangle.

Nice built bikes don't get me wrong but even Sinisters new prototype bike is more similer to the BB7s wheel path than to the R9s.
The hardtails look awsome.

Yeah more electric trike info.

Tig welded 4130 tadpole style trike. Li-ion battery back perm PMG080 motor, programmable controller, gearbox motor setup. A design project that I took to fruition with a friend from school. Weight is about 80 pounds, without pedaling it has a 60 mile range at 25 mph

We have a larger FS bike (below) that uses all sorts of excessive power
it weighs 250 pounds but has a motor capable of putting out 40 hp instantaneously. Fast and heavy enough to destroy bmx tires from cornering loads.

when equppied with the aluminum fairing I made for it, it goes WAY to fast and is terrifyinginly loud on rough roads.

The chopper below is also a stupid project (and a great use of a 72 tooth chainring)

Enough about that crap though
the only reason I exist is to bring back skinsuits, training and telemetry to the mtb world.

Red Rocket

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Woah! Nice work on the trikes! I know little to nothing about them, but they look incredibly well made. 85 pounds is pretty light, considering thats only the weight of two pretty light downhill bikes. Crazy! Bet it must be a blast to ride.

Dicky

Punter God
Petri @ Endo imports them.

I work for Sinister here in the US, but am a dork with no life, so I thought I would get posting here on Farkin.
Welcome to the site, you'll fit in perfectly :D

Nice toys too. That fairing looks like a good balance between 'jeez this is fun' and 'what the hell was I thinking...?'

Welcome to the site, you'll fit in perfectly :D

Nice toys too. That fairing looks like a good balance between 'jeez this is fun' and 'what the hell was I thinking...?'
I damn near cut my fingers off making that fairing. It is all .040 aluminium sheet, that I welded up like a blind rat. On the plus side, after starting with .040 sheet, normal aluminum seems a lot easier.

FTW (sinister bikes head honcho, and Aluminium deity) could have made that thing in about 3 hours. It took me 40!

THE CHENZ

Likes Dirt
Wtf...............lol!!!!!!!!

The "SUSPECT" must be Respected for Biker Lunacy on all front`s, he is seriously appearing to have all the "right" loose - unit bolts in all the right places.
Much Respect to Sinister bikes and...................... if I have too..................... Balfa?:rolleyes:

faceplant666

Likes Dirt
Oi!!!!!!

The "SUSPECT" must be Respected for Biker Lunacy on all front`s, he is seriously appearing to have all the "right" loose - unit bolts in all the right places.
Much Respect to Sinister bikes and...................... if I have too..................... Balfa?:rolleyes:
lol Yes... YOU DO HAVE TO RESPECT THE BALFA:D :D

And the sinister even though i have heard bugger all about em looks like a pretty nice bike man

Last edited: