My Buds 05 V10

Mason

Likes Dirt
A while back I made a post saying how my bud got his 05 V10, and now its all built and such here it is...

toodles

Wheel size expert
drool :shock:

niiiiice. I kind of prefer a straight or lowered top tube though. It seems safer to me but otherwise they look a lot nicer now. Less like a Mecano nightmare and more streamlined.

I wonder if they're any lighter now?

LTR

Annoys the hell out of Grip!
I saw that on pinkbike a few days ago and thought, "God Damn, thats smooth". Quite pimp.

Cyco

Likes Dirt
Chain Device

The new design looks cool, we have a couple of guys interested when they get here. Should be a lot easier to fit a chain device, the seat tower support on the 04 was wider than the BB shell - a serious PITA to get it working perfectly.

Chris @ The Bike Shed

RaID

Likes Bikes and Dirt
at first glance it looks very similar to
the blue big hits

damn that looks nice
hopefully the changes in geometry
make this model more nimble then the previous

Turley

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hopefully they have fixed up the pivots on the rear end so they dont' come so loose and move around as much.

Mason

Likes Dirt
Ride_Guy said:
milne said:
very nice, he'd he get ahold of an 05 model?
He bought it? :wink:
The bike shop he got it from, Calgary Cycle pushes out more Santa Cruz bikes then any other shop in Canada. So Santa Cruz sent Calgary Cycle 3 05 V10's I believe. A blue, gray and black one. The kid who has the blue one, got the black one also, so he has 2 of them. He purchased them pretty much as soon as they got there, so they were up for grabs to anyone, but he snaked them. Thats how he got the 05 model so early.