Stem: Straitline SSC
Handlebar: Deity Topsoil
Brakes: Elixir r
Seat and post: Gusset Integrated
Cranks: Slx triple
Hubs: Front Nuke proof
Rear Hope pro 2
Rims: Spank tweet tweet
Tires: Conti Race King supersonic which i tore a hole in the front in 3 days :mad:

Excalibur what your name on pinkbike nevermind that was not hard

davo808

Likes Bikes and Dirt
not a massive fan of the red fork decals but yo seem to have pulled it off with this colour scheme, amazing dirt jumper man and I'm also glad there's still someone out there that runs 2 brakes! ;)

dilstubs

Likes Dirt

I run 2 brakes....And I ride street..Oh yeah and about the post with what do you ride etc...I didn't quite read the title properly hahaha!

clifton.j

Likes Dirt
2 brakes makes everything easier. 1 is for people that like there bridges snapped. I ride street and dirt, i want to get into 4x just need all the gear like a fullface.

dilstubs

Likes Dirt

Yeah, 2 brakes does make everything easier, Well considering I have Strokers I need both brakes to equal an Avid rear...

el~rio

Likes Dirt
That bike looks awesome.

Tires: Conti Race King supersonic which i tore a hole in the front in 3 days :mad:
I was going to ask what you thought of them them I saw this :p. How were they before you tore the sidewall? I'd imagine fast and light? If you liked them you should look at Continental Air King, pretty much the same tire with a thinker sidewall, and a slight weight penalty. I even think some of the XC riders in the World Cup in Canberra were running these to deal with sidewall eating rocks :eek:.

Last edited:

clifton.j

Likes Dirt
That bike looks awesome.

I was going to ask what you thought of them them I saw this :p. How were they before you tore the sidewall? I'd imagine fast and light? If you liked them you should look at Continental Air King, pretty much the same tire with a thinker sidewall, and a slight weight penalty. I even think some of the XC riders in the World Cup in Canberra were running these to dead with sidewall eating rocks :eek:.

Really fast rolling and light, good grip and i can still use them i put an old sidewall of the inside with 4 layers or duct tape and some glue on the outside, seems solid.:confused:

clifton.j

Likes Dirt
sweet bike man looks a shit load like my cody colour wise! (check sig)

not for bar spins, tailwhips, ect:rolleyes:
I've seen your cody on pinkbike, very nice, hows your reba holding up, as i might sell the fox and get one or a sektor/revelation

yakuza857

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I've seen your cody on pinkbike, very nice, hows your reba holding up, as i might sell the fox and get one or a sektor/revelation
getting a bit off track in this thread thats what mines for.

ive only had the bike riding for about 2 weeks but in those 2 weeks ive ridden it all day every at alot of diffrent parks, jumps and street spots. the forks are holding up really good, im suprised how strong they seem to be. i was worried i may crack em but that dosent seem to likely!

el~rio

Likes Dirt
i put an old sidewall of the inside with 4 layers or duct tape and some glue on the outside, seems solid.:confused:
If your out riding $5 notes also do a good job when you place them between the tire and tube. I've got one in my back wheel atm, damn exception series tires :mad: