My DaBomb - Red Rocket!! BLING ME UP!!

dA_bOmBbIkE

Likes Dirt
yeh they just look like they are sitting really low i have dj3s on my xlr8 w/130mm and angles are pretty good, although i have seen monster ts on an xlr8 hahaha

shorty

Likes Dirt
I was trying to learn to manual on thursday and my foot slipped off the pedal and my shin was sliced open by one of the stationary traction pins in the pedal....nothing major really...but i thought i'd add it to me description for some colour

dugfast

Likes Dirt
that red makes it look sooooo high class, no offense to anyone but i think that kicks the leopard-skin one's arse.
Totally off the topic...... My dad says red will make it go faster.

Tankass

Likes Dirt
hey i like that crumpler sticker at ur downtube.
where u get that?can u help me buy then mail it to me?
i need 10 pieces.paypal or direct TT whichever way.
pm me.
thanks

Rexy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
hey guys just bought a da bomb and saw this, whats your opinions on them?
also can tehy take dual crowns?
and any advice, im speccing mine up a bit cheaply
any advice fine
oh and ive said it before, ill say it again that da bomb looks awesome in the red and is specced nice as!

shorty

Likes Dirt
Rexy said:
hey guys just bought a da bomb and saw this, whats your opinions on them?
also can tehy take dual crowns?
and any advice, im speccing mine up a bit cheaply
any advice fine
oh and ive said it before, ill say it again that da bomb looks awesome in the red and is specced nice as!
They bike has ok geo...but i think it could be slacker! If i had my choice again...i'll probably go the Molotov....but weight is always an issue!!

I have seen them with dual crowns... but it was designed for slalom...so long travel singles would do well i guess...

To go the cheap... don't put any of the stuff i have on mine! Go a medium cage 105 rear with a road cassette... deore cranks and rings... an Aireal chain guide... that's about the best i can do to make it cheaper... but still tough if u ride with triples! Shifting is not usually an issue if ur pointing it down a hill and riding like the clappers!

Your biggest spend will be on the frame, forks and wheels! the rest u should be able to hunt around for and pick up cheap!

Goodluck

Jordy

RYD4LF
Tankass said:
hey i like that crumpler sticker at ur downtube.
where u get that?can u help me buy then mail it to me?
i need 10 pieces.paypal or direct TT whichever way.
pm me.
thanks
hundreds get given out for some reason... I might have a few left but I think I cut them all up

freerider89

Likes Bikes
hey hwen i first got my dj3's they came with only 110 but i just took mine down to the bike shop and they fixed it up to 130 in no time! i hope that helps

shorty

Likes Dirt
***Update***

Forks are now for sale....check out the for sale section!!

The Red Rocket is no longer....onwards and upwards!!!

hey man

Fkin sick love it

looking at buying one of these right at the moment

by chance how tall are u and how do u find the smaller frame

just trying to confirm that i should get one thats all

but my mind is set, just used to riding bigger bikes

anyway LUV THE RED its pure sexy with the black forks