My Dirt Jumps

hey guys its been pouring down rain here in the last couple days so the soil is in mint condition. i got some decent work done on the middle jump and it is now looking great just need some sunshine to help it set. i also added an extra set of bricks on the brick jump which has really given it some more lift. heres some pics

tell me what you think
Thats really smart. I never thought of using bricks for backyard jumps. NICE!

dhlouie101

Likes Dirt
yeah they look alright a bit small though, if you wont proper dirt jumps your better off having an area that you can keep building up instead of having to worry about space.

stixmtb

Squid
hey all havn't been on for a while but there has been a little progress. i have built a sort of wallride type of thing with a nice hip jump leading up to it. i have no pics at the moment but they wll be up soon :D

zacapp

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Just a suggestion, but if I had that amount of space, instead of building jumps like that I think a pump track would be alot more fun to have.

Ben696

Squid
Looking good mate. I'm super jealous, I would love to have some jumps in my back yard (even some decent jumps in my area would be nice!) but my back yard is about the size of your average swimming pool so not much hope there :p