My DJ/4x bike

Tim

Likes Dirt

such a sweet ride, still some stuff i wanna do to it, but they wont change it much just make it look better, sorry about the photo i'll take a better one later during the day.

Tim

matty_2004

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Oh jeez man, it's insane.

4x Beast, how much does it weigh?

What chainguide is that? MRP System 2 or an MRP copy? Can't see if it has any labels :?

Unreal.

Ride_Guy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Tim,

Very nice ride mate, i take thats a swinger 4way rear shock? not a wiz bang evolve?? :wink:

Nice tire choice :p

Rhys

RaID

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i hope it rides as good as it looks
that is totally sweet
nice work getting your hands on one of these frames

lotec

Banned
tim you bastard, why do you have so many such sweet rides? :p haha nice............ very nice.......... except i dont like the colour at all but each to there own..... :wink:

cooper

Likes Dirt
MMMM... Yeti, Tim you've outdone yourself,

Corect if wrong but i dont thik they are the lighest but they are bloody stiff

Tim

Likes Dirt
umm it comes in at 16kg's..... no it's not the lightest bike, but it is super stiff....... Yes it's justa swinger 4 way.... i wouldent recomend them for this type of riding, unless you have someone to give you new ones or fix them, since i have had the bike, the shock has spent more time out of the bike getting fixed than on it. I'm going to get a coil swinger when they make them with that eye to eye and stroke length..... you cant have a Yeti any other colour in my opinion. As for price i got it complete second hand for $3500 which is a hell of alot cheaper than a new frame would cost alone. I have changed a few bit's and spent some money on it. Put the mini's on instead of hayes, upgraded to 04 shermans, put on the MRP instead of a tru-vative, and a different wheelset.

Tim

LTR

Annoys the hell out of Grip!
I love it Tim. As much as i like camo shermans, that'd look better with black ones IMO. Looks like someones going to be getting even more respect points when riding!

bazza

look at me
that is pretty noice! btw put some saint cranks on it :D . so nice. sooooo nice. 3500 2nd hand wholey crap that is more than i have paid for my norco dh team. hahah crazy.

beno

Cycle Solutions
nice one timbo!, is that Stromies old prototype machine, frame no 1 or something, should put that in your post, makes it even more wanky!

Send me your email address, I've got a sic photo of you from drift track!

Tim

Likes Dirt
sent you a P.M Benny... Mungus how come you did'nt come up to Robbies for the 4x?? You'll have to come up our way for a jump. I'm acctually going to get a polished Thompson post for it and some polished holzerfellers going for the whole green and polished look, hence the Camo Shermans.. Some silver DeeMax would be pretty cool as well, but i'd bust um up too quick.

Tim