My Down-the-Hill Cycle

LTR

Annoys the hell out of Grip!

Norco Team DH

Spec is what I like, gone for tubeless wheels (ex823 on Hadley), titanium spring and some Funn 710mm Bars so i can ride like Sam Hill. Painted it "Rivergum Beige" this time.

Attachments

Last edited:

pinned--->

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Thats very nice dude, was sad to see my 05 team dh go. Once set up right the frames are very capable of going fast, real fast. They really dont corner as bad as people make out. Whats the weight on her?

Last edited:

Bowlo

Eats Squid
Geez,d and you wonder why people bag out Norco's.....

Jokes LTR that is one of the finest dhbikes around. Looks so sick with the ti spring

contagion

Likes Dirt
Very nice man. Wondering, does the flipped link in the lower position actually change the geo? From the looks of it, it seems as though it'd be in the same position as if it were the right way round but in the higher position.

LTR

Annoys the hell out of Grip!
Yep, flipping the link makes it slacker in the head angle and lower in the bottom bracket. Im running the 8" setting because i think it makes the bike a bit more nimble. So the headangle is about 65 degrees and the BB 14.4" High.

In the 9" setting it gets down to 64 degrees and 14.2" High BB.

contagion

Likes Dirt
Ahh, I see. I know the concept of the flipped link, but on the link that is flipped on your's it is on the lower (steeper) setting rather then the higher (slacker) setting which made it look like the link would be in about the same place as putting it in the slacker setting with it the right way up anyway. but I spose being a team DH it's already got decent DH geo so going the flipped link in the slacker setting might make it a bit of a ground hugging rake and just make it feel like shit.

Looks bloody mint either way.

s73v30

Likes Dirt
Nice Bike.
Just out of interest did you paint it yourself or get someone to do it?
If you got it done for would you mind telling where and how much?

thanks.
steve