My Family, first guy with camo pink MTX ;) (i think)

bunya djer n dher

Likes Bikes and Dirt
can't believe im gonna actually say this....those rims looks pretty good

demo looks sick to!

you have one of the new models of stp's ay.... stp menstruation :p

bunya_DH

Likes Dirt
you should of put them on your fluro pink stp :p

both of those bikes are sweet, but that demo is just the bomb, love it :)

Heggo92

Likes Dirt
sweet bikes man, i know i'd love to be you!
just out of interest how much was that funn camo saddle?

Jeebus

Likes Dirt
i didn't think those pink camo would look so good...
now just wait for the white mtx to get posted on a bike on farkin, they are gunna look sweet!

Mojo

Likes Dirt
haha yeh the stp is still in construction, only bought it for the parts not the frame so i will prob end up getting something else soon enough, camo saddle on deemax is the most annoying this ever, just swapped it for an i beam, the x-lite camo saddle was on rails and as squeaky as two mice going at it, it was horrible, new i beam seats are the best.

haha i will post up some better picks when i get time tomorrow, they look sweet, theres just to much going on in the background for you to admire their true beauty, haha, all the better for posing

Stand
There and
Pose

Last edited:

MATT_82

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I thought those pink camo mtx's would look like shit, but they actually look awsome, i might get some for my pink stp.
sweet ride by the way, loving the demo.

Matt

stpFREEEK

Likes Dirt
lovin the demo,
the pink camo mtxs went onto a mates bike bike, and at first it looks like shit then it grows on u.....but i still dont like it that much...

nomis7

Banned
lovin the demo,
the pink camo mtxs went onto a mates bike bike, and at first it looks like shit then it grows on u.....but i still dont like it that much...
Love the rim's mate; I didn't think they would be as fluro as that though, I like em better being more fluro.:)

Last edited: