My gf bike video from Whistler

one of the up and come female riders its great the chicks are starting to take interest in the sport and everyone is promoting it and encouraging them btw needs to be a bit faster other then that awsome

Hey,

Just watched the vid of your g/f riding. She looks absolutely awesome. I'm heading to Whistler mid this year - I'm no where near as good as that but am hoping to really boost my confidence and attempt some jumps. :)

Great work!

julie

Likes Bikes
Hey,

Just watched the vid of your g/f riding. She looks absolutely awesome. I'm heading to Whistler mid this year - I'm no where near as good as that but am hoping to really boost my confidence and attempt some jumps. :)

Great work!
G'day,
I spent 2009 riding in Whistler and you shouldn't worry about the level your riding is at. Whistler will help you improve and love the sport even more. There are beginner classes to help you and tracks for all levels of riding. I started on the easy green tracks and by the end of the season i was riding down bouble black diamond tracks. I love that place and wish I didn't have to leave.
Have fun :)