my hardrock

monkeymagic

Likes Bikes and Dirt
just did some work on it... changed the truvativ cranks to some shimano mc20s so i can just run one ring at the front and i will be getting my bashguard on thursday... race face... the rear deraileur has been changed to a deore, the pedals have been changed to wellgo platform down hills. i got the seat post cut down so i can get it real low, way easier for doin tricks now.

this bike is cheap as anything and the frame is so nice...

nhd

Likes Dirt
youll need to upload your photo to the album/gallery on farkin. we cant see stuff directly off your comp

DRUM

Likes Dirt
hey mate the photo doesnt work

you have to upload it into your farkin gallery.

Hardrock eh... i got one as well ill post mine up soon as well

DRUM

G

watch out on those forks bro, my mate has a hardrock and he just snapped them yesterday, anyway really nice bikes i like it :D

Fritta

Likes Dirt
extremly nice bike. hehe i like the plushie toy on the front :D. how much were yours rst's new, and how much are they worth now? sweet bike!

monkeymagic

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i dont know i bought the bike whole but i dont think they would be worth much i have trashed them so they wouldnt be worth as much now. i have bottomed them out quite a few times and i dont have any oil so they are a bit not oiled

dickyknee

Likes Dirt
nice bike monkey magic
i have had one or two of these , now have p3 ,
start saving for some decent forks mate those rst's are crap ,

monkeymagic

Likes Bikes and Dirt
yeah i should have enough for dj3s by x-mas and maybe sooner if i can get some second hand on here... so if anyone is selling forks fo about $200-$400 that have between 110 and 130 mm travel i would be much abliged... but i wont be able to buy them for a few weeks and i need them to have rim brake mounts... to pov to afford discs