My Mountain: Yeti Cycles Premium Dealer in Melbourne...2013 Pricing NOW Online!

Mad4singletrack

My Mountain
My Mountain Welcomes Yeti Cycles to its Brunswick Store!​

That's right folks, one of the hottest mountain bike brands in the World is now available @ My Mountain Bike Shop.
It's been a long time coming, but now we can reveal that we have become Yeti's premium dealership in Melbourne and will be bringing all of our expertise in meticulous build quality, suspension setup and MTB specific bike fitting to each lucky customer wishing to experience the thrill of owning a Yeti.

Things are moving very quickly, and we'll have some exciting news to reveal to you all in the coming weeks that will stand us apart from the rest...
In the meantime, we've got up all of the models online for you to peruse through including frames, frame/fork/headset packages and complete bikes with customisable build kits.
In store, new bikes are trickling through including the sexiest bike on the market; the Yeti SB66 Carbon!
We're also getting heaps of interest on the screamingly fast ASR-5 and the rock-gobbling SB95, though the traditional favourites like the ASR Carbon, 303 WC and the 575 are still rocking the 2013 line.

Follow the link to check out more on Yeti Bikes

Otherwise drop in store and keep an eye out here for more Yeti news coming your way!

Attachments

Last edited:

Mad4singletrack

My Mountain
2013 Yeti Bikes & Pricing NOW Online @ www.MyMountain.com.au

In addition to the news that My Mountain is now stocking Yeti mountain bikes, we've just recently updated our website with all of the juicy details of the 2013 models and build kits.
You can view the full online range here @ Yeti Bikes.

photo 2.JPG

We have also updated all of the pricing on both framesets and complete bike options, so that every Yeti is priced below RRP!
Even at these reduced prices, each complete Yeti goes through the full My Mountain 'Pro Build' to ensure that your dream machine is built to an exacting standard. We do this so that you can enjoy the ride, instead of worrying about bringing it back into the store for constant 'tuning up' that is often a symptom of a poorly built bike. We'll also go through bike fitting and suspension setup with you, to ensure you get your new Yeti dialled from the get-go, and get the most out of their finely tuned suspension and ride quality. It's about a $250 service, but we take the time to do it properly, instead of just sending you out the door and taking your money.

All of the new build kits are now online too, with each Yeti coming with several build kits ranging from Shimano SLX, Deore XT & XTR, to SRAM X9, X0 and even the hot new XX1 groupset too.
Each Yeti comes with Fox suspension front & rear, though through our online bike builder function, you can select the relevant travel option for your riding style, while adding on any upgrades you would like to make such as a trick Chris King headset or the uber-popular RockShox Reverb dropper post.

As some examples of the pricing we have available, check out these popular options:

303_frame_black.jpg

Yeti 303 World Cup Frameset: $4199 RRP
Comes with Custom Valved Fox RC4 Factory Kashima Rear Shock (also available with Fox 40 fork bundle).

Our Price: $3900

asr5carbon_bike_black:turq.jpg

Yeti ASR-5 Carbon Complete Bike: $6779 RRP
Built with a full Shimano Deore XT Drivetrain, Ice Tech Brakes, DT Swiss Wheels and an Easton & Thomson Finishing Kit.

Our Price: $6440

sb66_bike_yellow.jpg

Yeti SB66 Complete Bike: $5599 RRP
Built with a full Shimano SLX Drivetrain, Ice Tech Brakes, Shimano Tubeless Ready MT68 Trail Wheelset & Schwalbe Hans Dampf Tyres.

Our Price: $5280

sb95_frame_black.jpg

Yeti SB95 Frameset: $3099 RRP
Includes a custom valved Fox Float CTD Adjust Boost Valve Kashima Rear Shock (also available with the Fox 34 Fork bundle, RockShox Reverb Post and Chris King Headset upgrade).

Our Price: $2880

If you're finding you need to scratch that Yeti itch, give us a call or drop past our shop in Brunswick East to see the exquisite attention to detail in the flesh.
We have demo bikes available so that you can be 100% sure that this is the right bike for you.

Yeti Bikes: Faster By Design