Pedal: v12 DMR
Handlebar: Truvativ Hussefelt
Stem: Truvativ Hussefelt
Grips: WTB Mototec
Front Brake: Avid Elixer R 203mm
Rear Brake: Avid Elixer R 203mm

pics
http://s864.photobucket.com/albums/ab207/downhill_4_life/

Craftworks sponsor me so i have to say the bikes great. But it really is it feels like its on rails over jumps rocks everything they set the bike up perfectly for me and it really makes a difference once you have a bike professionally set up. It’s going to take seconds off my time if you ever have the money to get one go for it. It will never be a mistake until you go to sell it if you ever do

Last edited:

tumble

Likes Dirt
Wicked dude.
I'm a real fan of Craftworks. Everyone should seriously consider one of these to support Aussie made.
The more support they get, the more they can take feedback from riders, progress & improve.

higgin_d

Likes Dirt
That's a sweet rigg. I've one of the old school DHR208's which i have a real soft spot for, but would love to update to late model Craft Works.

Does anyone know who sells them in Sydney.

Being an Australian made product, what's the feedback on value for money Vs the overseas product. I've just made my first visit to Thredbo, and just loved it. Been mainly a cross country rider previously, with an occasion expedition into the DH world, but i think i need to invest some more time into that side.