My new bike just got delivered

mrjubei

Squid
So this arrived for me yesterday. And i have just finished unpacking it and setting it up.. got to find sometime to take it out for a decent test ride though. Hopefully I will get a chance this weekend.

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
Is that the Lux?

How long did it take from ordering to delivery, heard Canyon had issues with that when they first launched here. Hopefully they've got things sorted

teK--

Eats Squid
What colour is that? It's like black with a grey pearl through it??

Looking forward to the ride report!

EsPeGe

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Trying to get a mate onto one of these. He's looking at a Focus Spine which is a nice bike no doubt but I think the Canyon is way better.

mrjubei

Squid
Is that the Lux?

How long did it take from ordering to delivery, heard Canyon had issues with that when they first launched here. Hopefully they've got things sorted
Its a Spectral CF 9.0 EX. I wanted something with a bit more travel than the Lux... 140mm vs 100mm. The lux is probably a better XC rig... but i wanted something a bit more versatile.

I placed the order around the beginning of Feb.. overall the wait wasnt too bad. Initially the listed delivery was 4th March but it got pushed back a couple of times. The delivery time itself was quick, only about 2-3 days. Some production delays though.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

mrjubei

Squid
What colour is that? It's like black with a grey pearl through it??

Looking forward to the ride report!
They call the colour Stealth. It is a matte black and grey, which is actually a matte clear coat over the carbon of the bike itself. Which is kind of cool as each bike is a little unique in its finish because of it.

Hanging to get some decent time on it soon so i can give a ride report.

mrjubei

Squid
Trying to get a mate onto one of these. He's looking at a Focus Spine which is a nice bike no doubt but I think the Canyon is way better.
Canyon bikes are really well kitted for the price... i think they are great.

mrjubei

Squid
Is that the Lux?

Its a Spectral CF 9.0 EX - i was after a bit more travel than the Lux... q

EsPeGe

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Canyon bikes are really well kitted for the price... i think they are great.
The spec on both bikes is good, the Spine has full M8000 XT much like the Canyon. I like the Canyon as I know more about it and it just looks the biz. The Canyon also has a little more travel.

BT180

Max Pfaff
Nice one! I should be getting my box this Thursday!

Scheduled Delivery:
Thursday, 14/04/2016, By End of Day
Last Location:
Koeln, Germany, Tuesday, 12/04/2016

When did you place your order? I ordered mine on March 11th, so will be a whisker over one month from order to delivery (if it's delivered Thursday), which isn't too bad.

EDIT: Just saw your other response regarding timings.

Last edited:

mrjubei

Squid
Nice one! I should be getting my box this Thursday!

Scheduled Delivery:
Thursday, 14/04/2016, By End of Day
Last Location:
Koeln, Germany, Tuesday, 12/04/2016

When did you place your order? I ordered mine on March 11th, so will be a whisker over one month from order to delivery (if it's delivered Thursday), which isn't too bad.

EDIT: Just saw your other response regarding timings.
Awesome.. did you order a Spectral as well or something else..