my new specialized enduro elite

tateops

Likes Bikes
hey everyone as you probably remember i hve been looking for an all mountain bike for a while now but i have finally picked it :p i got it for a bargin as well from ryders cyclery thx guys its all stock and im pretty sure thats the way its gonna stay cause its pretty perfect already the pedals i put on it are crank bros mallet c's the best pedals for dh or am oh well enjoy guys i love it i took it for a few rides yesterday did some jumping and some urban on it i cant beleave how suited it is to all the diff types of riding
i will get some picks up soon but here's some http://www.specialized.com/bc/SBCBkModel.jsp?spid=12819
and a spec list is there as well chill out guys :p ;)
so happy

Last edited:

mother hucker

Likes Bikes
You have no idea how much I hate you Tate!!!
Thats such a sick bike, riding through the school was good urban aye.
Pitty about the ride in the morning oh well we'll have to do more, i'll take you on some runs at Clear Mt some time.
Ride on, Alex

Renegade

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Great bike mate, i'de be stoked. The '06 enduro's this year are farkin awesome, cheers

Chris

tateops

Likes Bikes
thanks man i will take you up on it
:p now just to get my hands around the sram i keep on shifting acidently and that really sucked when i kept on doing that on the jumps

tateops

Likes Bikes
also kidies remember when you vomit after your first ride up a nice hill dont vomit on or near your bike :D