My New Yeti Dh-9!!!!

Matt L

Likes Bikes
well! its final! after looking for the perfect bike that i wanted...i saw a yeti dh9 that i was dreaming about..couldnt believe it!!! got it for $1600 us!!!...specs are
2003 Yeti DH9 frame w/Fox Vanilla RC rear shock - 9" travel

2003 Manitou Dorado
Atomic Labratories Trailpimp Rims built onto Ringle 20mm front and a Razor Rock rear

Hayes 8" Hydro's

Shimano XTR deraileur

SRAM gripshift shifter

Maxxis 2.7 Mobster Tires

Truvativ Riser Bars

Evil E-13 Chainguide

FSA Cranks

Integrated Stem
heres some pics...tell me what u think!!!

Attachments

LTR

Annoys the hell out of Grip!
cough*post your ride section*cough

Thats a $2000 bike in AUD, A third of the RRP for just the frame in Australia.
Barguana.

lotec

Banned
dont suppose it "fell off the back of a truck" and you bought it from a "legitimate buisnessman" did ya? BARGAIN :D

Daver

Kung Fu Panda
Thats uber sweet, but get it sprayed back to the yeti colour and then it will be DOPE!

Drew.

Eats Squid
Phat!, thats like the sickest colour for a DH9, man 2k is the best price ever! you did a really awsome job pickin' that rig up for that much. good stuff.

Last edited:

RuDeZ

Likes Dirt
Nice ride mate. What u gonna do, downhill, freeride huckwit??
get us some riding snaps
Smooth
Mitch

Matt L

Likes Bikes
ill be using it for everything...and ill get pics this summer when my friend gets a charger for his camera..or when i get the cord for mine...

Matt L

Likes Bikes
lol what u mean major clicky? clicky as in makes alot of clicking sounds....or clicky as in its crappy?! lol

Matt L

Likes Bikes
oh i cant even seem to find the fucking website...i guess theyre out of business...anyone else got a razor rock and is it strong??? and whats it retail for????

ajay

^Once punched Jeff Kennett. Don't pick an e-fight
If it dont break or seize and it stays tight... its good, cos if it aint good it will do one of those three things...

you be the judge.

jungle

Likes Bikes and Dirt
yeti

Farkin awesome man
i always wanted one of them
and you have one
i'm jealous

good on ya

sweet ride

cheers