DJ My norco 125!

here she is in all her glory, basically stock as a rock cause hey there a solid bike from factory, just has glow in the dark grips and ugly plastic pedals ;)

pics-

and a blurry one of me doin a fully sick monoo:p

Last edited:

InvadingFear

Likes Bikes
nice bike, cant say the two tones of green does it for me tho...maybe some yellow instead of the lighter green. one more thing, i wish i was cool like you and could ride my bike with no shirt on :/ is there really a need for that?

haydenw

Likes Bikes and Dirt
its actually a known fact that riding your bike with no helmet or shirt increases your swagger by up to 60%

yeap

nice bike, cant say the two tones of green does it for me tho...maybe some yellow instead of the lighter green. one more thing, i wish i was cool like you and could ride my bike with no shirt on :/ is there really a need for that?
yeah the photos not great the lighter colour is actualy closer to fluro yellow, and i know no shirt and no helmet naughty me:p it was hot that day and i was just muckin around at my mates place haha

its actually a known fact that riding your bike with no helmet or shirt increases your swagger by up to 60%
funny dude i normally wear mah helmet and stuff but i wasn't really doin alot of riding, more sittin around talkin and occasionally riding for a few minutes.

InvadingFear

Likes Bikes
fair enough then, but its always better to have a ripped shirt togo with your ripped/grazed back when you stack it aha