My P2

SausaGe_LiNk

Likes Dirt
Hi everyone this is my new p2, its my first serious bike that i have owned.
So far ive just taken it jumping and plan on going city riding or downhilling with my mates when i can be bothered :lol:
It's pretty much stock, soon i want to put Avid speed dial levers on it and Avid Flak Jacket compressionless cables but thats about it.

lotec

Banned
nice bike, very nice indeed i love the colours this year unlike my gloss dark brown that i think is meant to be black p.3 :roll:

LTR

Annoys the hell out of Grip!
can i just ask what you like about the P2 and why you chose it over the millions of other bikes in that price range??

im not trying to a basterd, just interested.... :wink:

SausaGe_LiNk

Likes Dirt
live_to_ride said:
can i just ask what you like about the P2 and why you chose it over the millions of other bikes in that price range??

I could ask you the same question about any of your bikes you no :wink:
I had a choice between the 04 stuff, the 04 sasquatch and this. I wanted the sasquatch but i was being stuff around with it and didnt really like the frame that much. So that left me with just the p2 and stuff, i looked at a stuff and it was good but it was 1450 i think :roll: the p2 was the same price, it has a chain device, better back derailer, and better brakes and i liked the frame more too...
So thats how i came to my decision :)

Adi

It's my birthday!
Very nice ride there man. :D!

What are them rims, they look very similar to my Alex DM-24

lotec

Banned
is the bashguard part of the chain device though? i had a look at one of these in a store and it had a boxguide with no bashguard

LTR

Annoys the hell out of Grip!
SausaGe_LiNk said:
live_to_ride said:

I had a choice between the 04 stuff, the 04 sasquatch and this. I wanted the sasquatch but i was being stuff around with it and didnt really like the frame that much. So that left me with just the p2 and stuff, i looked at a stuff and it was good but it was 1450 i think :roll: the p2 was the same price, it has a chain device, better back derailer, and better brakes and i liked the frame more too...
So thats how i came to my decision :)
Oi, i said i wasnt trying to be a basterd... :roll:

the rest is the answer i wanted.... :wink:

good decision !!