My P2

ride4fun

Likes Dirt
a boxguide is the chain device on your bike. a bash gaurd covers the sprocket and stops it from getting bent if you hit something with it. so if you dont want a bent sprocket get one.

SausaGe_LiNk

Likes Dirt
ride4fun said:
a boxguide is the chain device on your bike. a bash gaurd covers the sprocket and stops it from getting bent if you hit something with it. so if you dont want a bent sprocket get one.
I new that :D :D
Nah i dont really want to spend to much money on the bike as im saving for a car, i dont really see the point of a bashguard if all im using the bike for at the moment is dirt jumping.
I thought you couldnt fit a boxguide and bashguard at same time ??

lotec

Banned
the bashguard mounts to the chainring the boxguide isnt so you can :p and you might need a bashguard dirtjumping i mean you could REALLY underestimate the speed you need and land on the chainring :lol:

dick

Likes Dirt
live_to_ride said:
can i just ask what you like about the P2 and why you chose it over the millions of other bikes in that price range??

im not trying to a basterd, just interested.... :wink:
u still were. what u said was kinda implying that it was a bad choice

SausaGe_LiNk

Likes Dirt
dick said:
live_to_ride said:
can i just ask what you like about the P2 and why you chose it over the millions of other bikes in that price range??

Who cares ? i didnt :lol:
Thanks again for the compliments guys.

LTR

Annoys the hell out of Grip!
dick said:
live_to_ride said:

well im sorry if you think that....

i dont think sausage link cared anyway.... :roll:

Tomas

my mum says im cool
man that frame looks sick... the powdercoating.... v. nice... i dun like thoes forks tho...

struggles

Likes Dirt
SausaGe_LiNk said:
struggles said:
Nice bike mate. I have had mine for about two months now and am very happy with it.
Do you find it hard to get some of the dirt stains off the bike ??
I just wipe it down. I'm not to fussy on how it looks, it only gets dirty again anyway.