My pink DiamondBack SS commuter

Rik

logged out
My pink bike was stolen tonight... I guess it was my fault, leaving it unattended out the back of a pub for 15 minutes... fucken dumb I was.

Anyway, this is a basic description of the bike, more details will come when I sober up:

DiamondBack Ascent frame and fork, approx 8 yrs old, True Temper AVR tubing, "metallic magenta" colour, which appears as pink in daylight.
Wheelset: shitty rims, Shimano silent clutch rear hub, alivio front hub (front hub is really rough). WTB Slickasaurus tyres, presta valves with freeair adapter on rear wheel, anodised red QR skewers.
Drivetrain: grey 105 crankset, powdercoat red HTI flat pedals, KMC chain, DMR tensionseeker tensioner, 42/19 ratio, singlespeed build. Rear hub has black/silver spacers to get the right chainline.
Brakes: Tektro polished alu 2 finger BMX levers, old XT cantilever calipers with red fibrax brake pads.
Finish kit: generic silver alu seatpost, Avocet O2 seat, generic CNC anodised red stem (80mm, 15deg rise), Silver beadblast riser bar, PINK oury grips.

This was my love and joy, I have a feeling it was taken just to spite me, but either way, it's gone, and I want it back.
This is going to be a hard bike to sell, so if you see it, let me know via farkin, or my mobile: 0403 023 210.

Rik

logged out
Update: Apparently a Farkin member has spotted this cruising around Manly. If anyone sees it, please, let me know... it's a very distinct bike, and I want it back!

igothp

Likes Dirt
any pics, my dads a cop... give me pics and ill get him to look into it a bit more for ya... ill also look but being an x-manly cop my dad has contacts!

ac1rider

Banned
Well I think it is verry unlucky 15 mins and it is gooone.... some one must of followed you or something.....Is it a bright pink or a dak one? .....hope you find it