My Raceline

ELX

Likes Bikes and Dirt
We it's finally time to think of getting rid of my trusty steed. I just need to know what i would be worth. Here are the specs............

Frame: 7005 Alloy, Hardtail, Raceline Enduro Ec
Fork: RST Zeta EL 100mm
Headset: Aheadset
Stem: Funn Hench Men
Bars: Fun Full On
Grips: Ourys
Levers: Alivio
Shifters: Alivio
Mechs: Front Alivio, Rear Alivio
Cranks: Alivio
BB: Shimano Cartridge
Brakes: Alivio V's with Rav X pads
Rims: Mavis X138 front and rear
Hubs: Shimano Somthing probably Alivio
Tyres: Front Maxxis Minion DH 2.5 Rear Maxxis Highroller Tubeless
Tubes: DH tubes set up in both but the Rear can be set up tubeless
Seat: Sella Italia Nitrox

Overall the bike is in pretty good contition. It will be serviced both fork and drive train and everytihg else when sole so mechanicly it will be prefect. The wheels are true and the bikes is well set up for djumping, beginners dh, neginners fr or xc. It's perfect all round bike and other than a few paint chips on the rear end it's prefect no dents, cracks ect. So what do you recon i could get for it? Thanks guys

peachy

Ripe 'n ready!
hey dude, time for a new bike ay?
i think around $500. u could get more if u sold the bike piece by piece, but u'd have to be prepared for parts lieing around for a long time

ELX

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yeah peachy time indeed. Not till chrissy but i'm just wondering how much money i can have and how much i will have to stinge out of my parents :D But i was thinking about $500 as well and that's enough for me to buy like a 2.4 grand bike which would be sewwt. Hopefully somthing like a 4x4 or other short travle dually.

Dane

Likes Dirt
i always though about trying to flog my old bike off to some parents who no shit all about bikes. i thought i'd be able to tell them it was one of the best entry level xc racing bikes etc... never did happen tho.