~.::My ride-pimped out::.~

wbrown

Likes Dirt
Hey guys
Got some pikes the other day and also got my frame sprayed. I think it turned out really well and it rides really nice with the pikes-Let me know what you think ;)

Will

The Beast

Again

Back View

Front View

Forks

The Cannondales + Striped Truvativ's

AirForceOnes

Likes Dirt
yeh looks nice... wouldnt say pimp tho! need gold and shiny bling to be pimp. but still the forks looks sweet.. enjoy it

xoxoxomwa

wbrown

Likes Dirt
Umm I got the pikes because like lots of riders I do a fair bit of diff styles of riding but I mainly use it for DJ and Street and sometimes 4x but I havnt used it on the track yet so we will see how it it goes:D

S.P.G.

Likes Dirt
AirForceOnes said:
yeh looks nice... wouldnt say pimp tho! need gold and shiny bling to be pimp. but still the forks looks sweet.. enjoy it

xoxoxomwa
I still think it looks pretty pimp, doesnt need to have super bling parts to be a pimped bike. The color is pretty f*cken pimp to me. My 2c.

jjperko

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I like it!
Any reason for running your brakeline (thats what I think it is) through your seat?

MTBWANNABE

Banned
jjperko said:
I like it!
Any reason for running your brakeline (thats what I think it is) through your seat?
I'd imagine it's theres too much cable. and he doesn't want it hanging out the front (thats only a guess though..)

What frame is that exactly? I think the colour looks a fair bit pimp to me.. Is it two toned?

wbrown

Likes Dirt
MTBWANNABE said:
I'd imagine it's theres too much cable. and he doesn't want it hanging out the front (thats only a guess though..)

What frame is that exactly? I think the colour looks a fair bit pimp to me.. Is it two toned?
You're spot on - I needed a new hose and when I installed the new one I thought yeah i will leave it long and have heaps of slack but it ended up too long so i pulled it through and the slack now sits under the seat till i can be bothered cutting it:rolleyes: It's a da bomb xlr8r and the coulour is two tone metalic green with gold-looks sooo much cooler in real life but yeah you get the idea.

MTBWANNABE

Banned
wbrown said:
You're spot on - I needed a new hose and when I installed the new one I thought yeah i will leave it long and have heaps of slack but it ended up too long so i pulled it through and the slack now sits under the seat till i can be bothered cutting it:rolleyes: It's a da bomb xlr8r and the coulour is two tone metalic green with gold-looks sooo much cooler in real life but yeah you get the idea.
Sounds like a very sexy job.

May i ask - How much did it cost ;) and i imagine it was done professionally?

Looks very nice mate. Props for it..!

exvitermini

Likes Bikes and Dirt
alister ([FONT=&quot]The derailleur man)[/FONT] on here hooked him up with getting it sprayed.

looks good Will beats that bloody blue stp:rolleyes:

wbrown

Likes Dirt
Yeah friend of mine has a wicked spray gun got him to do it cost me $100 well worth every penny.

norconator

Likes Bikes
yeah dude just curious coz i wanted to respray my frame and enquired about diffrent paint types and wearability of certain paints, and wanted to spray my frame a black but also with a hint of a brandy red wine colour behind the black (my mate sprayes mini trucks,saw it on one of the trucks he sprayed) but found out that auto or 2 pack paint that cars get sprayed with are about 20 microns as opposed to powdercoating wich is 100 microns so would be way more hard wearing, dats cool the factory next door to me is a powdercoating buisness:D :D :D :D so got one of my dh frames done for a case of beer:D