My rig!

ELX

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Allright mabey not a bike quite like that. I have only about 2300 to spend. I dunno the speks but thats a nice looking bike 4k is porbably about right.

j-ro

Likes Dirt
My mate just sold an ATX-2 wich is in slightly worse condition and has MOZO XMO-5.5b forks for $1800... if that helps? maybe look at them, im sure they are just as tough , just a lower linkage and less travel.

j-ro

Likes Dirt
My mate just sold an ATX-2 wich is in slightly worse condition and has MOZO XMO-5.5b forks for $1800... if that helps? maybe look at them, im sure they are just as tough , just a lower linkage and less travel.

ELX

Likes Bikes and Dirt
cool. My friend just got a new bike. I have to wait till the end of the year. I have like $1800 now. I think i'll hold out till the end of the year get somthing worth more.

ELX

Likes Bikes and Dirt
cool. My friend just got a new bike. I have to wait till the end of the year. I have like $1800 now. I think i'll hold out till the end of the year get somthing worth more.

Rik

logged out
Yay, oldschool! It'd look sexy if you de-stickered it, it'll have even more of a stealth look, and leave alot of people that are new to the sport guessing what the hell parts you're riding.

Rik

logged out
Yay, oldschool! It'd look sexy if you de-stickered it, it'll have even more of a stealth look, and leave alot of people that are new to the sport guessing what the hell parts you're riding.

timmyDH

how much rear travel have u got on that. i always thought they were basically the same frame. i think my atx 2 has 6 inches. the manitous make it look very tough. nice

timmyDH

how much rear travel have u got on that. i always thought they were basically the same frame. i think my atx 2 has 6 inches. the manitous make it look very tough. nice