Likes Bikes
Just picked it up the other day :D :D

Getting some Armor Cable discs is about 2 weeks
Then eventually some DJ3's i think

DOM

Eats Squid
Fuzzy said:
pic dont work
ur probably going through future-edge.net .. sometimes you cannot see the pics.. Just right click on the little Red thing .. copy the location of the pic and paste into your browser .. it will then open up in Farkin.

and will then open up in Future-edge aswell. But if you cannot get to farkin cause your a school kid ... stiff shit.

G

DOM said:
Fuzzy said:
pic dont work
ur probably going through future-edge.net .. sometimes you cannot see the pics.. Just right click on the little Red thing .. copy the location of the pic and paste into your browser .. it will then open up in Farkin.

and will then open up in Future-edge aswell. But if you cannot get to farkin cause your a school kid ... stiff shit.
nah im not this is the address im at http://www.farkin.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6816
pic dont work when i show picture either

Brent

Likes Bikes
I ended up getting it from riders McGregor cause I knew the guy that sold it to me so I thought I’d get decent service. But that was very optimistic of me. I originally put a medium on lay buy but then changed my mind to a small so went to sort it out and was told I’d have to pay more for a small. This is after being told the rrp. was $999 by the manager and also previously being told numerous different prices by staff. Ended up calling the manager to sort it out.

I may have gotten like $50 off it but it really wasn’t worth it, so to cut a long story short i won’t EVER be returning to Riders McGregor. Should have gone to TC’s or Ashgrove or something like that.

But apart from that is it so fun to ride, but still have to get used to changing bikes.

And now ill be out on the Brisbane rides!!!!

anti_pop

Likes Dirt
I have a ryde, Bloody nothing but hassles, Dodgy gear shifter, Watch out for that, likely to break within a month or 2, And bloody back rim is now a semi sort of square shaped looking thing, But other then that its alot of fun on dirtjumps and the likes.

peachy

Ripe 'n ready!
nice "ryde" you got there dude!! hopefully after i get my dual next year i'll look into buying a bike of that kind.
what kinda forks are on that?

Brent

Likes Bikes
bryn
Yeah its a heap of fun, the geo is quite different to my old bike so still getting used to it, but its a heap of fun.

peachy
The fork is SR Suntour NS.
http://farkin.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4689
/\/\/\/\/\
There a topic that basically revolves around the fork.

norco_nono
That’s the 04 that the rest of the world will get. Ours in the 03 just sold as the 04 model, but cheaper than last year.

Brent

Likes Bikes
Na Peachy no disc hubs :evil:

Dazonic Im keeping the rims and getting some deor hubs and new spokes (apparently good ones??)

And can anyone recommend some other forks that DJ3's but still in the same urban, jumps, freeride category that would be great.

Thanks