My Stables - Scott Nittous, Specialized Pitch, Giant Glory, Speedwell Fireball

Reece_STP2

Likes Bikes
I thought I'd post up the bikes I have gathered over the last 12 months of getting into this awesome sport.

1974(?) Speedwell Fireball - This was a shed find and im almost finished restoring it:
BEFORE
IMAG0040.jpg
AFTER
IMAG0051.jpg

Scott Nitrous 10 - This was the first mountain bike I bough. It was pretty solid but I thought it could do with a spruce up:
BEFORE
IMAG0272.jpg
AFTER
IMAG0125.jpg

Specialized Pitch - I bought this because I was sick of struggling to get the Scott up hills. Changed up the handlebars, stem & added a bigger bash plate just to get it how I like it.

BEFORE
IMAG0217.jpg
AFTER
IMAG0420.jpg

Giant Glory - I saw this forsale on the forum and I could not resist it. Took it out for its maiden voyage today and did a number on the derailleur. So I have a Shimano Saint derailleur and shifter on the way.

BEFORE
IMAG0123.jpg
AFTER
IMAG0124.jpg

Hopefully I can have both the Scott & Giant ready in a week or 2 and take them out to Thredbo for the first time. Super excited!!

Will update as more happens.

Cheers guys!

cluster

Likes Dirt
All your bikes look great, but the Speedwell is just... so... AWESOME! Brilliant job you've done, it looks a million dollars.
well done.
EDIT: oh and bad luck with the derailleur/hanger, that sucks.
EDIT 2: and make sure you post pictures of the scott when she's done, can't wait to see that finished either!

Last edited: