My stinky bike

magni

Likes Dirt
Hey guys, just put on some funn combat grips and painted the bashy, wadaya rekon?
:SRAM X7 derailuer.
:SRAM X7 rear shifter.
:Welgo v8 copy’s.
:Raw Truvative hussefelt cranks with bb.
:Bfl brake levers.
:Imperial lock nut bolt.
:New paint job on the rear.
:Truvative bash guard (painted white)
:Funn Combat
:Velo DJ seat.

What do ya think?

Last edited:

Lorday

Eats Squid
Lowers, get em panited: White, with black "bombers" Stickers, and the red "M" sticker in the same colour as your frame.

magni

Likes Dirt
I was thinking about doing that but before that i still have to pay it off:(
Thanks for the feedback tho n i'll be sure to give a good think about that once i've got some spare money

Lowers, get em panited: White, with black "bombers" Stickers, and the red "M" sticker in the same colour as your frame.

mossmanguru

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Looks mad, I would look at some single crown forks like 66's or depending what you use for you could put some 888's but nice work.
Adam

magni

Likes Dirt
Thanks for the feed back guys, i think once i get it payed off i'll paint the fork bottoms and bashy white. Then maybe think about new forks in the future.

THATS MY BIKE!!!. well x bike. It's looking even better after throwing on those white components. Are you gonna go to the king of ballarat this weekend.

go to www.clubmud.com.au to find out more bro. Hope to catch you up there

magni

Likes Dirt
Haha thanks jonty, well i'd love to get up there but playing tennis gets in the way of quite alot of things. I wouldnt be able to get up there for the practise day then i'd rather not go in cold on sundy:( Ahwell, i'll seeya somewhere along the tracks.
Ben

THATS MY BIKE!!!. well x bike. It's looking even better after throwing on those white components. Are you gonna go to the king of ballarat this weekend.

go to www.clubmud.com.au to find out more bro. Hope to catch you up there

_Ajax_

Likes Dirt
What kind of paint did you use to paint the bashy?

Im thinking of painting mine but not shaw if the paint will stick to polycarbonate.

It looks good the way you painted the rear. Nice.

Jimass

Eats Squid
Lookin' good Ben.

Pff if you guys think thats uncomfortable looking then you should ride a SunLine V1. (Buy one Ben, I have one:D)

magni

Likes Dirt
What kind of paint did you use to paint the bashy?

Im thinking of painting mine but not shaw if the paint will stick to polycarbonate.

It looks good the way you painted the rear. Nice.
Arr its just spray paint and i think its called "squirts" gloss white or something like that, just gave it 4/5 coates.
Thanks

By the way, i washed it in kero before i sprayed it.

Last edited: