My trail beast

wingy

Likes Dirt
Yeah I should be able to stick a coil over on it. It should just be a case of getting the right size to fit. I never thought I'd say it but the SID feels really good at the moment and when I trash it I'll look at the coil over option then.

Daver

Kung Fu Panda
those forks (if they are 2001 Psylo Races) are awesome!!! They have to be the best feeling forks out there at that stage. I reckon with air front and rear it would be really well balanced...

milne

Likes Dirt
nice ride you should get a bigger front chainring and guide...+ a beefcake shock for the front

Looks great 8) :wink:

wingy

Likes Dirt
Hey Daver, Psylo Race 01's as best I can make out. They feel good so far. As for the bigger chain ring, well I still pedal it up the hills and would really like to do some of the more epic rides I have at my disposal. I rode with my mates who have Specca Big Hits and Norco Sassies (and are better riders than me) and they didn't complain about waiting for me on the descents so I reckon I'll stick with it as it is. I've also got an AC1 with boxxers so the DH stuff is covered there.
Daver, any tricks to make the Psylos run at peak? I need to service them soon and any help is welcome.

fiddler

Likes Dirt
I won't complain about you on the downs as long as you don't complain about me on the ups.

I love my pies too much :lol: